Skyrim custom sign artwork editor wanted!

Post » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:28 am

Hi all,

I'll get straight into it. I am currently creating a New Lands mod and have run into a bit of difficulty. I need some shop/inn signs made and, after trying by myself, realised I am utterly useless at artwork. So therefore I am asking if there is anyone who would be willing to help me out with this project and make the signs for me. I'll obviously include your name in the credits for making the signs. Now, I'll get into what I need doing. There are 7 signs that I need making, each with their own custom artwork. It is very important to me that they alongside the original vanilla "feel", of signs already present in the game; for Inn signs they are usually a picture logo with the name written either above or below the sign, whereas for generic merchant signs they are usually just a single picture related to the shop type. However, no pre-made ones exist for me to use. The ones I would like making are as follows:

Thanks for reading, just so you know I'm also posting this on a few other forums, to hopefully get a reply.

It would be great if you could make these for me, I'd really appreciate the help!

Thanks,

Will

Darren

Return to V - Skyrim