Small Details/Scary Scenery

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:07 am

I was just thinking that what if when you were trying to complete a quest in a cave, and there was a candle sitting on a stand that might reveal you? What if you had the option to blow out the candle, or relight the candle. Another thing I'm hoping for is someplace scary like the Dunwich Building of F3 (even though TES doesn't compare to Fallout), maybe spots that would cause you to jump from your'e seat? I was just wondering if we could get some speculation on this.

EDIT

I would also like to see limbs being able to be cut off, maybe make a special sneak attack and slit a throat for example, even a little like F3 where a limb would fall off, but maybe a little more detail than that.
Claudz

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:32 am

I love creepy horror in my epic fantasy adventures...it wouldn't be the same without it :hehe:
Inol Wakhid

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:50 am

agree with everything you both said. I love a RPG that can be scary at the same time. I remember when i first played Oblivion, i exited the sewers and walked into the nearest cave. I saw a skeleton so i ran because i imagined it was as scary as the ones in Morrowind. I was disappointed to find out that they weren't.
Andres Lechuga

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:40 pm

I ran from the skeletons when I first saw them too, but that was the only time I was scared or put on edge. After about 5 levels, everything became routine. They ended up looking cool, but they where fodder like the rest.
laila hassan

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:39 pm

I agree about the candle thingie.

I have said in quite a few suggestion threads that we should be able to put out the lights.
I was more thinking into revamping the stealth system than making it an horror game though.
willow

Return to V - Skyrim