Special operation...

Post » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:49 am

Alright heres the deal. I'm a little new to the rping stuff so forgive me if I screw up. So...

Overview:

The Imperial City is on it's toes. A huge army has ravaged the land, tearing small towns and large cities apart. The army is led by Frakiri, an Orc war lord. They are about to begin their assault on the Imperial City. Ranks of soildiers stand before the gates, ready to kill any man who dare to attack. The army is weakened from long days of fighting, and might not be able to break the defenders line. A special ops mission is therefore being led,through the sewers, into the prision and into the the city. You are a member of the mission. It is led by me, A Wood Elf named Marrow. You are the soildiers on this mission, and our task is vital. Kill the King, and take his son.

Rules:
-I am the leader. You follow my commands, if you disobey you shall be left behind. Unless it helps the plot line, you are my troops.
-Cursing is allowed. No Romancing. At all. We are special ops troops and will not be troubled by such fleeting fancies.
-If you want to kill someone elses person, you must PM me and them first.
-You get two weapons. No more no less. If you chose a bow, you get 15 arrows.

Charecter Gen:

Name/Race: (ex: Marrow Breeder, Wood elf)

Major Skills:

Two wepons you are bringing:

OPTIONAL

Reason for joining army:

Short Bio:

Have fun!
Guinevere Wood

Post » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:12 pm

This does have potential, but I dont think it is something that would fit in well with a mythic spell-sword type thing. Seems more like something for Fallout...
Zach Hunter

Post » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:28 am

Erm did you just make two threads for exactly the same thing, just with different names. I think the mods should lock one of them.
JaNnatul Naimah

Post » Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:41 pm

sounds more like something that an assians guild would do. but i might do this if I have the time.
A Lo RIkIton'ton

Post » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:24 pm

So are you RPing the mythic dawn, or is not lore associated?

And yeah, did you just make a new thread cause you didn't like the name? Cause you can ask a mod to change those...

And is this your first time RPing ever? Because if you have never done any RPing anywhere, it might be difficult for you to start an RP. Good luck though, I'm all for you starting this here and learning all the ins and outs. PM me if you need any help or the like ^^.
Kayla Bee

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion