starting team on 360!

Post » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:28 am

this game is amazing in my opinion it brings the best qualites from halo and cod and puts them together with additions of its own. im praying this game gets picked up by mlg.

im ranked in the top 120 with just about 1 day played, my win loss ratio is 3 and my kill death is well over 2 and im just playing with my one friend right now who's dedicated to reach right now and we cant lose when we play together and i just cant imagin having a team of 5 playing organized.

so im looking to put a team together so just add me if your k/d is perferably over 2 and we'll just run games. ill be on tonight around 7 eastern.

GT: NS Gimme
Leah

Post » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:20 am

Hey man I've been looking for a team to play with as well. I got two friends that play as well. We played the beta as well as this demo. We're all going to commit to this game when it comes out. We focus on communication most of all strong team work and unselfish play. Two of us have ratios of 3.20 or better. Our over all W/L ration for two of us is above 10. My friend has as 29.00 W/L ratio in fact. Anyways Just wanted to give you our stats so you'd know were serious and I'll be on later as well. My tag is dropdeadreaper. I'd really like to play with you see how it works out. Oh and we mostly play crash site due to the fact that it enables us to get more kills and exp and whatnot. I imagine with 5 skilled players trying to split up the 50 kills in instant action would be tough. I'll add you when I get off work. Look forward to possibly playing together.
lacy lake

Return to Crysis