Stick of Exploding Mole Rats Does it stay invincible ?

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:32 pm

just got back from O:A and successfully getting one of each weapon invincible weapon (glitched with Gary 23 took for ever 1st try i got all the intel things second try i missed 1 soem where in teh earlier half spent 3 hours in teh second half going to and from each spot look ing for it eventually agve up .. ended up doing the whole quest 3 times because 1 time at the end the out cast would just spwn hostile and shoot rockets at me while i was trying to kill the last guy ... on my 3rd try i just decided to level up speach all the way level 9 with 70 speach :/

any way about the repellent stick if i beat the quest does it stay invincible ??

if i do the speach challenge making moiras repair alot better does the stick stay invincible ???

at what quest is the best time to do the speach challenge ??? (enemies doing less critical = awesome too many def boosting perks given through out the dlc and level up)

how does the "toughness" perk work ??? the effect thing in the pipboy doesnt list any effect from the perk ...

also whats the negative part about drugs if you get addicted ???
michael flanigan

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:48 am

I can answer the toughness perk part, it'll add a permanet 10% to DR even if you are'nt wearing anything, it probaly does'nt show on the effects screen because it is permanet while the effects screen shows what you get from chems, armor, and other stuff.
Rebecca Clare Smith

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:05 am

I can only reply to the addiction one... :)

As far as I know, if you get addicted, you need to take that specific drug you go addicted to, otherwise you will have "withdrawls," and you will take negative effects. I also THINK that the longer you go without the drug, the more severe the withdrawl gets. ;)
sharon

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:23 pm

any way about the repellent stick if i beat the quest does it stay invincible ??

Er...invincible? Not sure what you mean. If you're talking about what it does to Mole Rats, that's what it's made for and what it always does, no matter what.

at what quest is the best time to do the speach challenge ??? (enemies doing less critical = awesome too many def boosting perks given through out the dlc and level up)

Depends on what you want. Check the http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Wasteland_Survival_Guide, make sure you do the parts that get you whatever you want, then crush her dreams. I usually do all but one of the last (Chapter 3) quests, and the only real concern about which is to make sure you do the Rivet City quest if you want the 10% discount from Rivet City vendors. The other two get you the typical assortment of loot and a skill book, but those aren't really in short supply.
Crystal Clear

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:19 am

By in invincible does it satay at 100% condition for the rest of forever ???
Phoenix Draven

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:32 am

By in invincible does it satay at 100% condition for the rest of forever ???

Ah, that. I don't think so. Nothing in the Wiki suggests it's indestructible at least. Been a while since I used it, but I'm pretty sure I recall getting it down around 50% or with one character.
Elina

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:42 pm

Ah, that. I don't think so. Nothing in the Wiki suggests it's indestructible at least. Been a while since I used it, but I'm pretty sure I recall getting it down around 50% or with one character.

was that during or after the quest ???

where can i find alot of molerats (half the ones in the trepid sewers were dead i want more :P) and theres like 3 or 5 behind megaton that respawn eventually ... but the witing just to slaughter is kind of a downer :/
April D. F

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:26 am

The RobCo factory near Tenpenny Tower has molerats.
Silencio

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:24 pm

That repellent stick is lame. And here's a pro-tip: If you decide to spoil Moira's dreams, do it after doing the stick part, because if you spoil her dream with the stick in your inventory, you will carry that thing forever.
Nicole Coucopoulos

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:55 am

The repellant stick does not stay at 100% health even while it is still a quest item.
I always see a repair option for it once I complete that quest.
Stefanny Cardona

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:17 am

what can be used to repair it ?? or is it the melee verson of the "gaus Rifle" as in only an NPC can repair it ?
phillip crookes

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:28 am

There are no other items that you can repair it with, so only merchants can repair it.
Sophie Payne

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:29 pm

Merchants ant traders can repair it.
If it shows in their repair menu, even grayed out because their skill is not high enough, it is below 100% health.
Quest items never show in this menu.

The outcast scrbe in Operation: Anchorage can repair to 100% if she survives the battle tween the outcast rebels fighting McGraw.
Latino HeaT

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:57 am

Merchants ant traders can repair it.
If it shows in their repair menu, even grayed out because their skill is not high enough, it is below 100% health.
Quest items never show in this menu.

The outcast scrbe in Operation: Anchorage can repair to 100% if she survives the battle tween the outcast rebels fighting McGraw.

i saved her ^.^ i think :/ or maybe that was my newer file :/ oh ya mole rat stick on my newer file XD
Rudi Carter

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:11 am

The repellent stick does degrade, though slowly. Try whacking some NPC with high health with the stick for a while and you'll see its value go down.
Scott Clemmons

Return to Fallout 3