Stuff from lydia is stolen

Post » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:04 am

I've all my stuff that i would sell in a chest and sayd do lydia that she should take it but when i take this things from lydia i couldn't sell them becouse the game said they were stolen how can i fix it?

(Sry for my english)
Anna Beattie

Post » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:47 pm

Whether a follower will activate a container depends on whether you own it but whether the items are stolen depends on whether it'd be stealing for the follower to take the items.

There's no way to "fix it" fix it, but you can sell anything you want to keep to a fence and buy it back.
CSar L

Post » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:30 am

Did you own the chest?

That means, was it a chest inside one of your houses?

Which platform are you? On PC, there should be a console-command to remove the stolen-flag or the test of the merchant if the item is stolen at all.

Like (untested) 'player.modav BypassVendorStolenCheck 1'

P. S. Do you speak German?

x a million...

Post » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:48 am

If the items are stolen you cant sell them to normal vendors. You need to goto a Fence to sell them.

One way of selling them is to join the thieves guild in Riften after u do a few quest for the guild you will be able to sell the stolen item to some members of the guild.

Rember if the text on crates, boxes and so on are red it means you are stealing and u will not be able to sell any of those items to a normal vendors.

Jinx Sykes

Post » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:09 am

There is a barrel inside Dragonsreach that, if you put stuff marked 'Stolen' inside it and order a follower to take it out, it removes the 'Stolen' tag. Head into the kitchen, down the stairs, look left. It's the one tucked in the corner.

Roddy

Return to V - Skyrim