Suggest mods that complement these?

Post » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:55 am

Hello everyone! I am fairly new into modding on Oblivion and have actually only had the game on PC for about a week. Way back when Morrowind came out I did mod on the PC but that was many years ago. I've spent a good deal of time modding this game and I've researched many of the large lists that showcase the best mods.

I'm wondering though about lesser-known mods that would work well with the ones I will list below. Maybe new ones?

I've really been totally amazed with the transformation these mods have given the game and if there isn't much more for me to add then I'm fine with that but I just thought some people here might have awesome suggestions I don't know about. One mod I would LOVE to see ported over to Morrowblivion is an arena mod for Morrowind. I can't remember exactly what it's called but when you finish the arena in Vivic you get to go battle in some otherworldy arena.

Here is what I have so far:

-Mart's Monster Mod

-Armamentiarium

-Unofficial Patch

-Natural Weather + Habitat

-Idle Dialouge

-Oblivion Reloaded

-Purge Cell Buffers (For Morrowblivion)

-Xero's Fame Indicator

-Robert's Male Body

-Robert's Female Body

-Immersive Weapons

-Arena Alive

-PTArtifacts

-Morrowind Clothing Replacer

-Morrowblivion

-Trace and Commerce

-Adventures Guild

-Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary Rebuilt

-Brutal Underground

-Servant of the Dawn

-Apachii Goddess Store

-300 Arcane University

-Natural Vegetation

-Brighter Torches

-Legendary Abilities

-Oblivion Character Overhaul

-Deadly Reflex

-Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul

-Better Creatures

-I also have the awesome mesh/texture replacer.

So far the game looks better than Skyrim Premastered and is MUCH smoother than on Xbox even with all these mods so I'm not really looking for any more graphical mods.

One thing I would like is more clothing/armor stores for females. Apachii is a great shop however most of the outfits just look ridiculous with a DD or E size bust that is downright non-immersive. Much of the clothing is awesome but the actual armor just isn't what I'm looking for so if there are other armor/clothing stores for females I would love to know...

Anyway I hope someone can let me know if I'm missing anything!

Thanks!

Scared humanity

Return to IV - Oblivion