TESV

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:46 am

As the years are going by I find myself spending less and less time on TES games (you can only save Morrowind and Cyrodiil so many times). This is particularly depressing because other games just don't come close - Dragon Age is very good but its not TES. FAllout 3 was a lovely distraction and continues to give me hours of enjoyment. But I am really feeling a need for the next TES game. I think it wouldn't be so bad if there had been some kind of official word. All we have are rumors. Come on, Beth, give me a bone or something. A Fishy Stick, maybe?
KU Fint

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:54 am

I understand your frustration, many of us go through this. I really want to hear about a new Elder Scrolls game, but at the moment, Fallout: New Vegas is gaining my interest. I'm also kept busy by other games, so I don't spend so much time thinking about ESV.

I do believe that ESV is being worked on, and there is certainly more time being put into it than Fallout 3, as it hasn't been announced yet, and I don't think it will for at least some number of months. Fallout 3 was announced 1 year and 2 months after Oblivion, but ESV has gone past that point after Fallout 3. There's my reasoning. Plus, don't forget about the Skyrim trademarks. They keep getting renewed. Why? Because ESV is in the making? Of course.
Rhysa Hughes

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:39 am

Maybe if we build it, Bethesda will come to finish the game?
Adam Baumgartner

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:55 pm

How many of these threads must we have? Seriously, have some patience and trust that they're going to say something about it one of these days.
KIng James

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:16 pm

Don't bother with these threads.

They get locked anyway give the mods a break...
Skrapp Stephens

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:15 am

As much as I'd like to hear an announcement of a new Elder Scolls game in development, I don't think we're going to hear about it until Bethesda is ready to reveal anything of the like. Maybe it's being worked on now, I certainly expect to see another Elder Scrolls game at some point, but I don't think that Bethesda is going to announce it sooner even if we keep saying we want it. I'm sure they want to have a certain level of progress done before announcing it, and these threads aren't going to make that happen sooner.

I guess we just have to be patient.
AnDres MeZa

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:26 am

They get locked anyway give the mods a break...

Yeah. :)

Checking to see if there is another appropriate topic to post in is always the best thing. Like this one - http://www.gamesas.com/bgsforums/index.php?showtopic=1064256
Joe Bonney

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion