The Battle of Fort Constantine

Post » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:16 pm

Aron walked up to Jacob. He was going to tell him. He had to.
"Jacob, after we liberate Red Haven I'm leaving. I am going to the D.C ruins so I can join up with the Brotherhood. I know most of the Enclave is long gone but some still remain. I want to mainly help to finish of the super mutants and raiders. They have scarred my life and I want revenge."
Jacob was looking at him, slightly surprised.
"Don't worry. I am still going to help finish of the Red Hand. You and Aston need to stay at Red Haven and rebuild that place physically and mentally. I am to young and I don't want to miss out on some things in life. It saddens me but I want to do it. My father knew some of them so they should let me join. I won't have time to tell Aston since we are getting ready to depart. I hope you can understand."
Aron patted Jacob on the back and walked of. He gathered his stuff and moved to the front gate where the others were getting ready to leave.
He knew he had to join the Brotherhood and take revenge on the wretched creatures that had killed his family.
Victoria Vasileva

Post » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:42 am

I'm going to end this RP if you guys don't.
An Lor

Post » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:03 pm

go ahead I ran out of ideas
Rob Smith

Post » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:02 pm

4 hours later...

Aron stood over the field. Bodies covered the ground. Blood soaked the earth. All soldiers from the Red Hand to the Cypher and Vulcan. Aron looked over at Aston and smiled. They had done it. Red Haven had been liberated. Aron walked in to the town. The citizens were no where to be seen. Most were probably hiding from the huge fight. It was sunset. Aron sat down and rested. He looked in to the distance at the remaining Vulcans and Cyphers meeting each other. There were only about 15 left from each side. Then Aron looked down at his leg which was soaked in blood. He had been hit by a bullet during the fray and had only used Med-X. Now he injected a few stimpaks and took a seat on a rock.

He smiled. "My father is proud of me." Finally it was over. The wonderful word of peace floated in to his mind. Then his war mind focused on. Aron frowned. "That is how it is. There will always be hate. We will never be able to overcome it. No matter what this world does it will always be out there, grabbing and holding on to it's newest victim." Aron looked down at a little ant. "That's how it is little buddy. War, war never changes."
John N

Post » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:45 am

OOC: [censored] i forgot about this, sorry guys.
Tanika O'Connell

Previous

Return to Fallout Series Discussion