The Brotherhood of Sulk (endgame spoilers)

Post » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:04 am

Wow, the Brotherhood sure are annoyed with you if your Minutemen take out the Institute.

'bring your brothers and sisters next time' whine, whine, whine.

As I played the 3-faction ending, saving both the Railroad and Brotherhood,

PAM will happily send you out to kill 'rogue' Brotherhood (which is remarkably easy to accomplish),

and yet the Brotherhood don't notice and remain your allies.

Too busy whining I guess...

Does anyone else find the Brotherhood a whole load of no-fun if they are not used for the final showdown?

Katie Pollard

Post » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:53 am

Never noticed. My Minutemen gal couldn't hear the Brotherhood's whining over the explosions from blowing them up. :P

Deon Knight

Post » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:57 am

Not all of them whine. Proctor Quinlan will congratulate you on using the Minutemen as canon fodder.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the BoS from this game, nor F:NV. Pretty sure that Elder Maxson will be back for the next one though :sadvaultboy:

Breautiful

Post » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:59 am

PAM's mission is a glitched since it's assumed you finished with the RR ending.

I prefer the BoS ending since it's basically the Minutemen ending with a promotion, the casualty is basically the same anyway. The Minutemen ending is very underwhelming compared to the Institute and the BoS, it's too short, it seems like there isn't a lot of thoughts put into the Minutemen endings with how many glitches it has.

Stephani Silva

Post » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:34 am

My first playthrough had the BOS ending with the MM flourishing as I built a network of settlements and since I never did the feed the troops missions there was little to no tension between the two groups.....second playthrough (Institute) they don't even exist.

The only reason I can see to have them in the future is that they balance out the RR's obsession with Gen-3 Synths, the radiant settlers quests happen anyway so not having them only means the loss of artillery and the weak MM who respond to the flare gun, neither of which I've ever made much use of.

For me the MM are simply there to ensure you can finish the main story if you have earned the hatred of the BOS and Institute. It feels tacked on to me as if it was added later in the process.

Rachel Eloise Getoutofmyface

Post » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:45 am

You can get Artillery without doing the main quest for the Minutemen, I certainly got it when I did my BoS playthrough.
Ebony Lawson

Return to Fallout 4