4E The Chaotic Realm P1

Post » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:01 am

The Amulet is shattered. Dagon is defeated. With the Dragons Blood and the Amulet of Kings we have sealed the gates of Oblivion. Forever. The last of the Septims passes now into history. I go gladly, for I know my sacrifice is not in vain. I take my place with my father and my father's father. The third age has ended and a new age Dawns. When the next Elder Scroll is written you shall be its scribe. The shape of the future, the fate of the Empire, these things now belong to you...

This victory is not without cost. We've lost Martin Septim. What an emperor he might have made. His sacrifice was necessary, but it leaves the Empire without an emperor. I don't know what happens now. There are troubled times ahead for the Empire. But now is not the time to worry about the future. Let's just give thanks that we're alive...

We are now the stewards of the Empire. We can hold the Empire together in the short term. But to be honest, I don't know what will happen. With no legitimate claimant for the Dragon Throne... troubled times lie ahead...

After the Oblivion crisis the world seemed to move at sickening speed; Skyrim invaded solstheim and easily overran fort frostmoth,as well Morrowind immediatley called for war upon Skyrim as well as raiding blackmarsh for slaves at a rate never before seen, Black Marsh has sent out Troops to raid and defend The border between the two countries Cyrodil who's legions are streched way to far has pleaded for the other nations to return to peace and await A new Emperor. High Chancellor Ocato is assassinated and a rebel faction arises trying to establish Valix Depatrix As Emperor of the Crumbling Empire,The remaining Counsil begin to fight against the freedom fighters in the meadows and cities of Cyrodil. VAlenwood see's this as a great time to return Elswyr the favor of raiding them and skirmishes break out between the two countries.Hammerfell begins to send raiding ships to both Summerset and Cyrodil,Caussing more panic in Nirn,Cyrodil Who is allready out numbered begins to form Mercenary companies to help defend the norther and coastal borders. Summerset retaliates with new devistating weaponry believed to be of Dwemer origin. High Rock,unsure of qhat to do begins to send aid to Cyrodil but quickly recalls its troops as Orcs begin to carve Orsinium out of High Rock.And it would seem the bonds between lans men is allready crumbling under greed as lords begin to battle their neighbors.

Wars:
Morrowind vs Skyrim,Black Marsh
Skyrim vs Morrowind,orc skirmishes
High Rock Vs Orc insurgence
Hammerfell Vs Cyrodil,Summerset Isle
Summerset Vs Hammerfell
Cyrodil Council Vs Hammerfell,Freedomfighters
Freedomfighters Vs Council
Valenwood Vs Elsweyr
Elsweyr Vs Valenwood
Blackmarsh VS Morrowind

People of Note:
Valix Depatrix~rebel leader
Counseler Caius~cyrodil's head of council
Urrukbaar-gro-gorebash~leader of Orc Insurgency
Aethwine Elf-Cleaver~Nord General
Cyrus Mailons~Hammerfell General
Flag-in-the-wind~Argonian General
King Helseth~King of Morrowind
Aiethierelle~High Lord of Summerset
Kahrahja~Mane of Elsweyr
Arinia torselea~Queen of valenwood

The Wars are raging and there is no where to hide. Choose a side grab a sword and start swinging,will you fight for order and try to restore peace to the empire? or will you ensue chaos spilling as much blood as you can caussing more battles.

Each Person starts off with 3,000 men distriubte them among the classes as you will I.E heavy calvary,spellblades etc.
Choose a nation or lord or be your own boss and fight.

email me with char sheet and your armies details for approval before posting
Nicole Mark

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion