The Disk is Unreadable bug

Post » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:52 am

I have recently purchased the Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition and was successfully able to install all the DLCs and updates. After awhile playing the game with my previous save game, I got a disc is unreadable message. It is a brand new disc and I've cleared the cache and re-installed everything just to make sure. I even went as far as to install the game onto the hard drive but still keep getting the disc is unreadable message. The main menu loads fine and am able to get to the save selection part, but any save I try and load the message pops up. I also have tried to start a new game but no luck. Its as if the update or something is telling my console NOT to load or read the disc! This is very frustrating as I spent a lot of time getting to where I am in order to get ready to play the DLCs (the game is on hardcoe mode). I can't start a new game or load my previous saves without the error message popping up. How do I remedy this bug/glitch?

!beef

Post » Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:33 am

Do you get similar messages with other games? Have you tried the disc on another XBox?

Alycia Leann grace

Post » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:20 pm

Have tried cleaning the disk it might just got some dust on it or something.

Mark Churchman

Return to Fallout: New Vegas