The Heat of Battle

Post » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:24 am

Alright heres the deal. I'm a little new to the rping stuff so forgive me if I screw up. So...

Overview:

The Imperial City is on it's toes. A huge army has ravaged the land, tearing small towns and large cities apart. The army is led by Frakiri, an Orc war lord. They are about to begin their assault on the Imperial City. Ranks of soildiers stand before the gates, ready to kill any man who dare to attack. The army is weakened from long days of fighting, and might not be able to break the defenders line. A special ops mission is therefore being led,through the sewers, into the prision and into the the city. You are a member of the mission. It is led by me, A Wood Elf named Marrow. You are the soildiers on this mission, and our task is vital. Kill the King, and take his son.

Rules:
-I am the leader. You follow my commands, if you disobey you shall be left behind. Unless it helps the plot line, you are my troops.
-Cursing is allowed. No Romancing. At all. We are special ops troops and will not be troubled by such fleeting fancies.
-If you want to kill someone elses person, you must PM me and them first.
-You get two weapons. No more no less. If you chose a bow, you get 15 arrows.

Charecter Gen:

Name/Race: (ex: Marrow Breeder, Wood elf)

Major Skills:

Two wepons you are bringing:

OPTIONAL

Reason for joining army:

Short Bio:

Have fun!
Destinyscharm

Post » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:42 am

Is this lore related at all? Doesn't have to be or anything, just wondering. Sounds fun, like Splinter Cell, I think I'll read, but I can't participate, sadly. I have 3 fan fics, approaching 4, and 4 or so RPs I'm participating in right now. Good luck ^^!
GPMG

Post » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:31 pm

Looks good, i'll probably join in a bit, just get my exam out of the way (tomorrow), :)
CxvIII

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion