The Hold out

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:19 am

This whole story is going to be based on a group of Enclave soldiers pinned down in the middle of the Capital Wasteland, with no reinforcements and low supplies. I'd appreciate it if as many people as possible decided to join... As I like this sort of thing, it's interesting. Don't bother sending a PM in just put in your details but not your story yet... I'll confirm it in Post, just set it up like I've set up mine. I'll start the ball rolling when enough people have joined.

Name: Andrew Pavlic
Armor: Tesla Armor
Equipment: Personalised Laser Rifle, Ripper
Tactics: Decent at ranged attacks but prefers to rip enemies to shreds
Bio: Andrew joined the Enclave at the age of 17 to revenge his family which had been killed by a Brotherhood of Steel patrol force, he's been the veteran of many battles and respects his men.

Please try and keep your rank lower than mine... But I wouldn't completely mind if some people were higher, just not to many! I'll be checking every day for replies, PM if you want... It's up to you whether it's in here or not, I don't mind either way.
Samantha Wood

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:07 pm

Name: Cenron Hunter

Armor: Enclave Power Armor

Equipment: Sniper rifle, special dual Laser pistols, and a Combat knife, 3 stimpaks.

Tactics: He is primarily a sniper, a good one at that, but if enemies get too close he will take out his Laser pistol, or Combat rifle. Cenron stays away from the main battle picking enemies off from afar using his sniper rifle, but sometimes will participate in skirmishes using his overpowered dual laser pistols.

Bio: Cenron's father was a high-ranking officer in the Enclave. To please his father, Cenron joined the Enclave and hopes to become a high-ranking officer like his father.
Dan Scott

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:24 pm

Name: Harrow Harrison

Equipment: Laser Rifle. Plasma Pistol. 2 grenades, 4 stimpaks

Tactics: Harrow is a fast fighter. He prefers to run and gun instead of staying in one place.

Bio- Harrow worked as a bartender when he was younger. He never had known his family. He grew up in Rivet City in a small church and attended a school. He left because he wanted to do something with his life. When he learned the BOS did not take in people from the wastes he left for the Enclave.
Cartoon

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:10 am

Name: Ryan McKnight

Armor: Shadow Power Armor (same like normal Enlave power armor but with more mobility and decreased weight, but with lower defense rating)

Equipment: Silenced "Stalker" Sniper Rifle, Silenced 10mm Commando Pistol(with AP bullets), 5 Stealth Boys, 5 Stimpaks

Tactics: Sneaking with stealthboy into the enemy line and picking them one by one, however this tactic mean he is alone when the battle started...

Bio: Ryan is one of the best shadowtrooper the enclave had, He was -like any other shadowtrooper- born in the enclave and trained the art of war since his childhood. not much about him is known, not even Andrew their leader know anything about his past...

OOC: I edit something to make my character more balanced
SexyPimpAss

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:03 am

Name: Demetri Green

Armor:Enclave Hellfire Armour

Equipment: Heavy Incinerator, Laser Pistol, 5x Plasma Grenades, 2x Plasma Mines, 6x Stimpaks, 2x Med-x

Tactics: Demolition and Heavy Weapon Expert

Bio: Demetri's family has always been with the enclave, so he grew up always believeing in the Enclave's ways and will fight to the death for them.
Lewis Morel

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:23 am

Ok I think we have a great number of people... I'll start it all out and more people can join if they want, just try and intergrate into the part where we're up to. Also... Write in first person would be great, eg. I walked out of the base camp.

Prologue:

Right in the middle of the Capital Wasteland is a hotspot, where the Enclave and Brotherhood of Steel have been fighting since the Enclave surfaced. Recently the Enclave have captured the area and are trying to hold it as it's the best place to get radio coverage to all their base camps. As such it's a high-priority area and must be held. The soldiers stationed at the base, nicknamed it Blood Gulch. This is where you come in of course, you'll have to react to everything that might seem to happen, and for a difference you can make up your own little side stories inside the main objectives. Have fun in Blood Gulch!
Tamara Dost

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:27 am

"Can Sergeant Green, Leiutenant McKnight, Private Greenfield, Corporal Harrison and Private Hunter please report to Captain Pavlic for new orders!" Screamed the intercoms.
"Well... I hope these man are up to a tough battle, I don't know if anyone'll be up to the task..." I said, flipping through the Soldier's different Forms, seeing their strengths and weaknesses.
I sat up as I wondered if any of them might be on patrol, I went over to my locker and put on my Tesla Armor to try and look more formal.
"I hope I won't be here too long..." I said to myself.
Melissa De Thomasis

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:16 pm

Name: Shawn Greenfield
Equipment: Laser Pistol, Medical supplies, 7 stimpacks, 2 Bloodpacks, 3 Med X
Tactics: Decent at close-range but would rather stay out of battle
Bio: Shawn grew with a famous wasteland vender who traded away many medical supplies. Durng his travels his father would teach Shawn eveything he knew about each medicine and surgery. When he Shawn signed up for the Enclave he quickly decided he wanted to become a corpseman.

((OOC: Is it to late to join because I will delete this if it is.))
Nikki Morse

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:26 am

Name: Shawn Greenfield
Equipment: Laser Pistol, Medical supplies, 7 stimpacks, 2 Bloodpacks, 3 Med X
Tactics: Decent at close-range but would rather stay out of battle
Bio: Shawn grew with a famous wasteland vender who traded away many medical supplies. Durng his travels his father would teach Shawn eveything he knew about each medicine and surgery. When he Shawn signed up for the Enclave he quickly decided he wanted to become a corpseman.

((OOC: Is it to late to join because I will delete this if it is.))

(OOC: No it's fine, I'll just add your name to the list above... Also anyone else who wants to join just ask and I'll try and add you in)
Cathrin Hummel

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:18 pm

I could hear the intercom. "Great." I mumbled to myself. I was in the middle of polishing my plasma pistol. My so called prized possession. Only a few other normal soldiers had plasma guns. The only ones that were ever commissioned plasma rifles were the elites. I picked up my small amount of stuff and started to head towards the captain. When I got to him he was sitting in a steel chair reading through a book. I swiftly saluted. After he saluted back I leaned against a barrier beside him, waiting for the others.
Lalla Vu

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:30 am

Like always, I was in my room tinkering with my equipments while listening to the radio. I remember what my mentor said on my last day of training "You're on your own now... do not trust anyone, your only friend is yourself. Not even your team-mates can be trusted, they all are your enemies... remember who you are, you are their shadow. always follow them, stalk them, watch them. if they do something wrong, do not hesitate to kill them. You will be assigned to a group leaded by a man, his name is Andrew Pavlic. He is an outsider, I don't like him. You are his shadow now, his team's shadow..." I learnt something from my mentor that day, don't trust anyone except yourself. Suddenly, I heard Captain Pavlic's Order to report to him from the intercom. I put all of my equipments to my locker except my silenced pistol and started to head towards the captain. Corporal Harrison was already there while the captain was reading a book. I saluted to him and waited for the others.
Wayland Neace

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:20 pm

I was just finishing a Nuka-Cola when I heard the Captain. I was kinda hoping for a little more break time, but I still walked over to my footlocker to retrieve my sniper rifle, dual laser pistols, combat knife, some stims and my power armor. When I headed towards the Captain I could already see two of my superiors were there. I came swiftly next to them and saluted Captain Pavlic, waiting for the rest of the Men and our orders.
carley moss

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:28 am

I was cleaning my weapons when the call came through. "Wonder what he wants?" I asked myself. I stood up leaving my Incinerator where it was but grabbed my pistol and placed it in the Holster on the outside of my right thigh. A quick check of my Hellfire armour to check everything was in order. I left my workbench and set off towards where the Captian was.

As I strode in I gave a formal salute, and waiting for the signal to be at ease. As he did so I moved out of the doorway and went near to a wall waiting for orders and others.
Dustin Brown

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:12 pm

I quickly ran through my list of supplies I should carry with me then I heard the orders over the comm. Quickly I was able to get my suit on but not my helmet. "Did they give me the wrong size?" Eventually I was able to squeeze my head into the thing and I headed off. Ten I quickly remebered that I left all my supplies back in my room. I hustled back and grabbed my stuff and ran to where the captain and all the others were at. "Reporting for duty sir." I said as I raised my hand to my head dropping my supply pack on my foot. "Ouchhhh!"
Nice one

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:11 am

OOC: Ah, what the hell, I'll give it a shot. I'm always glad to join something about the Enclave. Hope I'm not too late. Oh, and sorry that I deviated from your CS, but I already had this one set up and all, so... Oh, and nice with the whole Blood Gulch thing.

Full Name: Kurt Ambrose

Rank: Chief Warrant Officer 4 (I would assume Army ranks? My parents are both military, so I know my stuff here.)

Tactics: Kurt will only use good, reliable weapons. Which to him, means no energy weapons. To be blunt, he doesn't trust them to work as prescribed, and instaed expects them to blow up in his face. Not that he doesn't like explosives, cause he does. Just not when he's right next to them. He prefers long range to short on almost all occasions.

Personality: Kurt is something of a stoic man. He prefers caution and strategy to blunt force. He usually only speaks to give orders or answer questions, and dislikes disobediance. He is unwaveringly loyal to the Enclave, though he doesn't necessarily believe the Brotherhood is evil. Nevertheless, they are his enemies, and he only has one view on his enemies. Exterminate them.

Gear: The typical Enclave power armor, though without the helmet. He also wears an eye patch over his right eye. He carries a Chinese assault rifle and pistol, two frag grenades, and a sniper rifle, though this is rarely used and as such is in near perfect condition. The pistol is in a holster at his waist, the rifle is carried in his hands or slung across one shoulder, and the sniper rifle is slung across his back. He carries three stimpacks, but refuses to touch med-X. He also carries a small satchel with some very... Volatile explosives of the frag variety. (Think C4.)

Short Bio: Kurt was born into the Enclave, and trained by his father at a young age to be a model soldier. As such, he is very passionate about the Enclave, is strict with every rule and regulation, and never fails to show up exactly on time. He has had more experiance than most with the Brotherhood, even losing his right eye in one engagement. This has given him something of a desire for revenge, but his duty will always come first.
marina

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:44 pm

name: Henry Jones
armor:non-armored enclave uniform designed for speed and mobility
Gear:long range radio,rations,laser rifle, 4x steel rimmed glasses
tactics: Henry tends to stack back and let the armored troops take care of the action and provides support by relaying messages and potshots with his rifle.
Bio: henry is fresh out of basic training and would be described by many as a know-it-all with many interesting tidbits of knowledge but isn't very strong physically. raised within the enclave he signed up at the first opportunity.He is very by the book.

I was settling down at the base with a good book when I heard the orders I quickly grabbed my pack and my rifle then hurried to the gathering spot but not before grabbing my enclave infantry manual How to be a Better Soldier and running into Sergeant Demetri Green in his intimidating hellfire armor. I quickly stammered" s-sorry sir!" I mentally punched myself, Great, my first day here at the base and I already get in trouble!
Javaun Thompson

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:28 pm

(OCC: Ambrose, your free to join... Just fit yourself in with catching up with out group as we're heading out.)

I looked around at the soldiers, staring at the one in the darkest power armor I'd seen. Everyone noticed I was distracted so I quickly got down to business.
"Now men, today is the day you'll get to prove whether your soliders or not..." I started, noticing I'd made one or two of the soldiers flinch, I grinned underneath the armor.
"Now, I understand that most of you haven't full equipped yourselves yet, so get back to the barracks and get your equipment," I continued, "We'll meet at the side entrance of the Echo Outpost at... Let's say 2200 hours, I want to stay hidden."
All the soldiers saluted and said "Sir yes sir!"
"Good, keep in mind that this is a dangerous mission and will be treated as such, don't tell anyone else where your going," I half whispered, "Now, hurry up I won't tolerate anyone who's late!"
All the men filed out and I sighed.
"I hope all these men make it through, they don't deserve to die..." I mumbled to myself.
I stared off into the distance when I realised that I'd have to get ready myself. I went over to my locker and pulled out my laser rifle and quickly checked it over. It seemed fine so I took my spare for salvage parts, I turned off the electric current on my Tesla Armor and sat back down at the desk. I continued reading to pass some time.
"Ah nuts to it, I'm heading out to the practice range." I mumbled, picking up my pack and running out of the room. "If those men aren't out of this base and at Echo Outpost I swear I'm going to have to crack some heads together."
Not to Andrew's knowledge, someone was standing in the shadows listening, after they heard this they walked off.

(OCC: The person in the shadows isn't any of you... It's someone who'll be intergrated further in the story.)
Cagla Cali

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:24 pm

After leaving the room I went to the barracks to get the rest of my equipment."Hmmm... Echo Outpost eh? it's near the junkyard, maybe I should visit it" after I took all of my equipment I left Blood Gulch and went to the junkyard. after I arrived at the junkyard I heard something, a footstep but with my knowledge and training I was sure that this sound can only be made by a power armor. I quickly activated one of my stealthboy, and started to seach for the source of the sound."There is nothing valuable here..." I could heard a voice near me. after quietly approach the source of this voice I found a couple of BoS soldiers "Yeah, but we better find something useful or we won't have dinner tonight"."How about if we check the outpost near here?" said one of the soldier "Nah... commander said we better leave them alone". I pulled out my silenced pistol and shot one of them, "Johnny!!! Who's there!?" he started to panic,"I think I will play with him for a while..." I said to myself. After "playing" around with him, I hid their bodies to one of the junk pile "Hope nobody find these guys, I need their power armors" after that I look around for something useful "well... they were right, there is nothing here...". then I left the junkyard and walked towards Echo Outpost...
Leanne Molloy

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:51 pm

I went back to where I left my equipment. Placing my helemt on my head, making sure it was secured. I hanged the few plasma grenades and mines at my belt, checking each one to make sure none of them were deffective, I wasn't worried about them not going off, but goign off prematurely, I remeber seeing a soldier have a grenade blow in his hands, they must of spent a good part of an hour looking for his arm, or what was left of it. I shook my head and got rid of the memory, I did a few last minute checks on my equipment, picked up my Heavy Incinerator and made my way towards the outpost.

On my way there, I thought about the Nervous soldier who had ran into him, already thrown into an assignment, "Poor kid, lets hope he comes back in one peice," I said to myself. I moved my weapon into a more comfortable grip and walked on.
Ian White

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:05 am

I nodded and walked back towards the barracks. I was a little nervous. I had been on many missions before but this one seemed more dangerous. I had already got most of my equipment packed, so all I had to do was pick up my book bag and grab the rest of my rations from the fridge. Contempt, I walked out of my room taking almost everything. The rest of the soldiers were also getting ready. I walked out the door and started to make my way towards Echo Outpost. After what seemed about ten minutes I thought I could make out a few figures on the horizon. Then I started to see the tents. I had made it, before the others. I hope that would satisfy the captain.
Nitol Ahmed

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:48 am

I arrived at the outpost. Yet again corporal Harrison already there waiting for the others, even though I was the first to left the base. well, maybe "playing" with those BoS soldiers slow me down for a couple of minutes. I sat down and stared at Harrison, he was nervous. It seem he noticed me staring at him and somehow made him more nervous than before, I still have my touch...
Skrapp Stephens

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:36 am

I sighed and decided to stop wasting ammo on targets that didn't even move. I just put my Rifle over my back and walked out of the base, aknowledging the guard at the gate with a nod. I decided not to waste time and ran the rest of the way to the Outpost. Two soldiers were already there. I greeted them both with a nod and salute, then sat down on the bench nearby. Settling in to wait for the others. I let loose a sigh and took off my helmet, rubbing my eyes. I looked up at the world with new eyes, watching the moon. It was already night, I hoped the others would be getting here soon enough. I looked up at the other two soldiers, I couldn't tell if they were talking or just standing there. I didn't bother checking, I was tired of staying in this same stupid area. I looked up at the stars and cursed, I remembered my family and felt tears coming to my eyes. As soon as they started to leak over I put my helmet back on again. But right as one trader went over I noticed one of the soldiers looking at me, no one knew I still had a soft side. No one knew my true story, what I was fighting for these days... I continued staring at the stars then I muttered underneath my breath, "Katelyn, how I miss you." I stared off into the distance and yelled out to the other two men standing there, "If I don't come back in time, just wait for a bit, I'll be back." I walked off to try and clear my head.
Ross Zombie

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:49 pm

"heh... it seems our good captain are showing his softside tonight" I whispered, I didn't want Harrison hear what I said."Corporal, I need you to stay here. I am going to somewhere and don't ask any question!!!" I quickly left Harrison on its own and follow the captain... quietly.
Doniesha World

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:46 am

I walked off into the distance, silently looking at the stars. "I really forgot how I ended up here sometimes..." I said to myself. I reached down into my ammo pouch on the side of my armor and pulled out a picture, I stared at it for about 5 minutes. I took off my helmet and silently cried to myself, I don't know why, I felt I needed to do something. I knew that I would probably never see her again, even if I made it back to Rivet City. I dropped the photo on the ground, the one picture I had of her. I then started walking back to where the two soldiers were, walking so slowly that I didn't notice a thing around me, no matter how obvious. I put my helmet back on and trudged back through the dirt, I saw that only one of the men were there so I just sat down and looked at nothing. I kept repeating her name through my head till it came to my lips. "Katelyn, Katelyn, Katelyn..." I stopped when I realised that they could hear me, I stood up and looked around. I sighed and realised I just didn't care anyway, I sat back down and contiuned to wait, wishing some of the soldiers wouldn't come at the last minute.
sarah taylor

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:06 am

Name: Kirsty Jeanes

Armor: Advanced Power Armor Mark II

Equipment: Laser Pistol, Stimpacks X 20, Med-X X 20, RadAway X 20, Rad-X X 20.

Tactics: Tends to hide back behind everyone else and make sure everyones still breathing at the end of it.

Bio: Kirsty has only recently joined the Enclave but she's a no-nonsense soldier with a sense of humor. She's seen a lot in her life and she knows the horrors of the wasteland. She'll heal you up but don't expect her to care about you if you dont' care about her.
Miss K

Next

Return to Fallout Series Discussion