The House of Dumonte: Beyond Skyrim Faction

Post » Wed May 11, 2016 3:19 pm

Hey everyone!

My name's Dobyk and I'm part of the writing team for Beyond Skyrim: The Iliac Bay. Specifically, I'm a writer for High Rock and I've just finished a draft document for one of our Breton factions - the House of Dumonte. It's an ancient family related to the Direnni, with byzantine traditions and a peculiar power in their blood - the essence of Aetherius itself. In our Beyond Skyrim forums we usually post the lore primers and books that give away the general lore direction and our development ideas, so feel free to explore! I know some people might think the Bretons and High Rock to be quite boring, but I think you will be very pleasantly surprised ;) I will link the draft for my Dumontes below. Warning: It is A LOT of text, as I explored the history of their predecessors and the Direnni, and added quite a bit of Direnni lore, but it's good. Enjoy the read and let me know what you think ;)

You can read more about the Dumontes here:http://www.darkcreations.org/forums/topic/10578-the-house-of-dumonte-the-sunblessed-revised/

danni Marchant

Post » Wed May 11, 2016 8:47 pm

I personally find the Bretons of High Rock to be quite interesting.

Inol Wakhid

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion