The Institute (Spoilers)

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:23 pm

Institute spoilers, duh, don't read if you don't care I suppose.

Spoiler
I said, back before any of this, that I thought that the Androids like Harkness were a bad idea. Too advanced for the Fallout Universe and in-congruent with the setting. Now all of that has been confirmed with the [censored] Institute which spawned it all. The place looks like something out of Mass Effect, in a world which otherwise I will praise wholeheartedly for it's aesthetic design, the Institute does not fit in.

Oh and the entire place was built, post-war, by college professors and students? The [censored]? Do they keep massive digging equipment in the basemant of that place before the war. It's just absurd that something so glossy and ridiculously over-engineered was built in such circumstances (let at all). It doesn't even make a good plot. If it's sealed how do the Synths escape, turns out one guy has the ones he wants to help put on the surface order and nobody has twigged that it's his Synths that keep going missing. And I hate teleporters as a technology anyway. The whole Institute is like Old World Blues all over again except possibly worse in that it's actually serious.

Oh and they can cure Super Mutants as-well. Frankly that's just something that shouldn't be possible, end of.

And one final thing, a terminal on the Prydwen says that "Potatoes" are extinct. They were in Fallout 3 and New Vegas for God's sake.

Mark Hepworth

Return to Fallout 4