In the Midden

Post » Sun May 20, 2012 3:18 pm

In The Midden there is a ring with candle lights around it, when I go up to it to press A which says "Activate Pedestal" it says I lack the required item, does anybody know what this item is? And what happens when activiated?
Jennifer May

Post » Sun May 20, 2012 4:19 am

It's the Atronach Forge... if you look around just outside that room there's a table with a manual on it that gives an overview. However the recipes in the manual aren't very useful. You can find other recipes as random loot... I've only found one so far. (Charcoal+Paper+Fire Salts = Scroll of Conjure Flame Atronach).
Rhi Edwards

Post » Sun May 20, 2012 3:27 am

It's the Atronach Forge... if you look around just outside that room there's a table with a manual on it that gives an overview. However the recipes in the manual aren't very useful. You can find other recipes as random loot... I've only found one so far. (Charcoal+Paper+Fire Salts = Scroll of Conjure Flame Atronach).

Sweet thanks. So I don't need a spherical object to activate it?
Lily

Post » Sun May 20, 2012 6:27 am

That is described in the manual but I have yet to find what it's talking about. Apparently that upgrades it in some way, but you can use it without it.
Leah

Post » Sun May 20, 2012 4:21 pm

Ok, so I just discovered tonight that the sphere pedestal accepts a Sigil Stone, which I got by doing a quest for the Conjuration trainer after reaching 75 in Conjuration. It's not apparent what effect the Sigil Stone will have on the device. I'll need to experiment with it more.
Beast Attire

Return to V - Skyrim