The New Unofficial Creation Kit Bug List

Post » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:42 am

but all I want is it fixed and reported, also I've made a video of it to document it and both of us have provided a solution, so now it's up to them.
thats really all we can do at this point. just hope bethesda gets the report and more importantly hope that it is even possible to fix in this iteration of the engine.
Sara Johanna Scenariste

Post » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:36 pm

AMEN! ^^
danni Marchant

Post » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:54 pm

For someone who isn't concerned about it, you seem to keep bringing it up out of the blue for reasons unknown, thus prompting a response to once again correct the information.

"Every reason to believe" is based on knowledge of how the industry works. Rarely are the people who make the tools ALSO the ones programming the 3D engine. Bethesda is a large enough development house to have specialized task groups. They would not be configured in a normal manner if they don't and everyone programs every part of the game and the toolset depending on their mood that morning.

Also, you keep trying to argue that those of us pointing out it's a game bug are somehow saying we don't ever want it fixed. If you want people to respond to you in a reasonable manner, you need to stop doing that.
Robyn Lena

Post » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:39 pm

Also, you keep trying to argue that those of us pointing out it's a game bug are somehow saying we don't ever want it fixed. If you want people to respond to you in a reasonable manner, you need to stop doing that.

Because of your comments the bug was removed from the op, so, since you are trying to remove it again from the op, I ask you, don't you want it fixed? In the op says game engine, isn't that enough technical for you? If not where to report it?

Also, and finally, stop acting as if you own all logic and reason, you own yours and others own theirs, not all you say is correct and the same is true to me and others.

But one thing is completely right, the bug exists, can be duplicated by everyone and needs reporting. So again, what are you trying to achieve? I ONLY AND ONLY WANT TO REPORT A BUG, and you? What do you want? For me to say that you are a Bethesda developer? You aren't, for me to say that you are right? If that makes you happy, I will say it, you are right, there? Are you happy? Can he stop now? Thanks.
Taylor Thompson

Post » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:02 am

I don't think I've ever seen such ridiculous resistance to the concept of reporting accuracy in my life.
barbara belmonte

Post » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:57 am

Same here.
Skrapp Stephens

Post » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:29 pm

New thread here: http://www.gamesas.com/topic/1385616-the-new-unofficial-creation-kit-bug-list-2/
Joey Bel

Previous

Return to V - Skyrim