Am I the only one who's wife HATES the Pale?

Post » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:10 pm

I lol'd when I read this because I have that Nord with the huge Claymore as my Steward at Winstad Manor, Jenassa the assassin/rogue as my wife, I've got a Dark Brotherhood Initiate as my Follower.

I had fast traveled to Windstad Manor, both Jenassa and the Nord are outside just milling around, and three Bandits and a Bandit Chieftain come sprinting around the corner.

I slowly shook my head and whispered; "You poor bastards..." As my three compatriots finished them off so fast I almost didn't get to do anything. :biggrin:

It was sweet!

I enjoyed reading this, lol. I have the same reaction. Sometimes a guy just likes to sit back and watch the carnage....I need a sign for my house that says "Beware of Badasses".
JUan Martinez

Post » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:41 pm

so I got a question lol, Who do the female toons get to marry? I have yet to see a marriage option pop up for them
Chris Guerin

Post » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:45 pm

well if you want your fem can marry a girl if your in to that kind of thing other than that i don't know the list for men why would i.one would think that Aela would love the wilds i mean come on she's a werewolf sure i've never seen her transform outside of scripted events like when she first turns you but still she complains so much i find it hard to belive she's a companion
James Rhead

Post » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:44 am

well I date back to the early days of UO where pkers left you alone if you were a female most times, and have played female chars ever since....so was just curious if any female chars out there had found marry events :P
Fanny Rouyé

Post » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:50 am

I enjoyed reading this, lol. I have the same reaction. Sometimes a guy just likes to sit back and watch the carnage....I need a sign for my house that says "Beware of Badasses".

Put one of those at the edge of your property, then place a second sign further in towards your house that says; "I tried to tell you..."

lol
Madison Poo

Post » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:07 am

Don't see why Aela would mind the cold. Seeing as how she's got a fur coat.
Mike Plumley

Post » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:39 pm

i think the new found responsibility is getting to her,new place to live,new environment,new kids,idk
Abel Vazquez

Previous

Return to V - Skyrim