The Potentate removal, 2E 324 -- Roleplay

Post » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:51 pm

OoC: lol ^^. nice.

IC: Cut watched Faluss' response, and then the ensuing violence with an inner-smile. He always enjoys violence, especially to fools who don't know respect. Cut looked at the khajiit standing in the corner, still shaking, but smiling now, licking his blood-red lips. Cut continued looking at the khajiit as he said "Thank you, Night Mother, for your generous offer. Youu too, Umna and Iryanil, I thank you on behalf of my tribe, and the future morag tong-shadow scales. As to the region in which they operate, I must agree with the Night Mother."

The whole of the council was, if not shocked, than upset over the compromise.

"The House of Dres is hated in my country. My entire nation, the nation I hope to represent with authority and benevolence, will follow me wholly if the slavery is hurt in the slightest way. Ever since the end of the war, slavery has increased dramatically." a slight pause, Cut looked arounf the room, his eyes lingering on his master, Ridro, until he faced the Night Mother. "I ask three things to assist my people, I must insist that you see to them personally for as long as it takes. Is that acceptable?"

OoC: Thanks, darth, Cut is happy, and i get to do some lore digging on the history of slavery and House Des. Given me some good ideas on what to do in the following rp's.
Ebou Suso

Post » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:16 pm

IC: Alarosi corrected her posture somewhat as she listened to cut's acceptance of her offer. She was greatly entertained by the shocked looks of the council, and she knew that none of them had a better counter offer.
Three things I must oversee personally? I wonder what they could be...

"Of course Cut, I will accomplish your 'three things,' no matter how long it takes. Though it would help if you told me what they were first."

The night mother was quite excited at this, for she now had total control of the shadowscale recruits. With those recruits, she could greatly expand her operations, and in time, even take over one of the other regions.

It looks like the true worshippers of Mephala win yet again. A sacrifice should be made soon to show our gratefulness. Too bad I can't use Claud.
Juan Suarez

Post » Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:31 pm

OOC: I have to go to the beach next weekend, but we will be free after that. I was working on a 1 hour post and it got deleted some how. It was good, and I am so mad. I am not in the mood, but I will still make one. If no one has replied I will edit it later.

IC:

Claud sat in the dim silence, and a dim torchlight skied through the room. He was growing sick of the Night Mother. Ever since the last Night Mother had died, there had been conflict. Claud was second in command, but did not fit "traditional purposes." Claud sat there in the dark room, where there were many shadowy figures about.

Damn that Alarosi, she comes into every meeting with her high and mighty ass on here shoulders

Claud was not going to discuss anything in that degree, he knew why these men and women had been called.

"Well Tong members, I apologize for my lack of hospitality, but I have called you here for important reasons."

He could almost feel Alarosi thinking.......You damn Imperial, you didn't call me here

Claud knew she hated him, but he was not going to address that.

"Cut, I approve the Alarosi's bargain. Now, we need to discuss matters of this absurd ruler. The Potentate is putting down every threat to his throne, and we may be put down. He needs to be removed from his position. The Problem is is that we are a legal guild, and an assassination would be illegal. We have learned he is in Senchal. He fears for his life. We must make this a one time assassination, if we fail on the first try, he will move, and an assassination will be nearly impossible. Any suggestions?"

Renal hadn't really gave in his word on any subject yet.

"I say we do it, illegal or not. It must be done. Ridro, perhaps you could send some of your scouts to find out more of his schedule, and make sure he doesn't go anywhere. We also must have a sleeper agent."

Renal glanced around, seeing if anyone were to say anything. It was a serious matter, and would take some work. They needed the best of the best for this special operation.

Claud peered down the table at Renal, who was sitting there in silence, seeming worried. The torchlight was still creeping silently as an assassin, the black figures surrounding the area.

"Renal, great idea, but the Potentate isn't letting anyone he doesn't trust in at the moment. The only way I see that happening is if one of his own trusted men sold him out, then we could operate. Ridro, Renal and the twins have given me their report, but I say you give yours here at the meeting. It is vital. Perhaps you could send some of your men to keep an eye on the damn snake."
Daniel Brown

Post » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:40 am

OOC: I understand your urgency wooly, so Cut will tell the Night Mother the three things after the meeting. I guess...

IC: Ridro shifted his attention from Cut to Claud as he gave his speech over the Potentate. Then from Claud to Renal and back again; once their exchange was over, Ridro offered his advice "We don't have to get in to observe the Potentate, he does have windows, no?" Ridro smiled at his small joke "I will send my best scouts and sleeper agents down to observe him, I would trust any one of them with my life. Other than that, I have infiltrates in the castle. I have had them since the Potentate moved down there, and they are all well trusted in his estate. Beyond what info they can get day to day, I will make sure they press other servants and guards for important facts. We will know his life before the end of the month." Ridro finished his monologue with a proud smirk. He knew those contacts would pay off.
Ridro looked around the room for the reactions of the representatives. Most were nodding slowly, others were still and solemn. Cut looked the same as always. Ridro placed his forepaws on the table and lowered his head in a serious gesture and said "However, once we get the information, we must put it to use as quickly as possible. I will not allow him to slip by just because he got too hot in his coastal palace and decided to move. I propose that, for the hit itself, we can only use the most skilled individuals. In fact, I submit that one or more members of this council go." Ridro finished his speech with conviction. He had used his most captivating tone; the others must see this his way. Ridro waited for another representative to give a response before he did something rash 'Don't want to submit myself if I don't need to. Let these young pups do it.'
Mimi BC

Post » Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:27 pm

OOC: Guys, with me going to the beach, and having no internet tomorrow (sunday) , It may be a bit before I get into a good rhythm. We will be good by the summer, but while I am gone for a brief time, I ask that you guys send the scouts out.

IC:

Claud seemed to agree with Ridro,

"Very well Ridro, but before we compose the assassin team, we must get the information needed, and lay out a plan."

The Night Mother still glanced at Claud with her evil look, Cut and Ridro serious as ever. The Breton was reading a book which he held under the table, which didn't pay respect to well. The Nordic twins were laughing at a joke, and Fallus was nervous as ever. Renal was in a deep state of thought, but was still listening as the torchlight creeped into the darkness, as little islands on a large sea.

"Fallus, I want you to take part in the spy operation. You shall be tested. There are several bedrooms in the basemant, if anyone else has something to say, say it. You should all get some sleep. However, Ridro, Renal, and Alarosi, you three stay with me for a moment. "

Claud glared at the Breton, who's name was Cardus,

"Cardus, you fetch us food from the tavern tomorrow morning. We will meet here at noon. Now, get some sleep."

The Night Mother was sure to be furious, and Claud knew it.

Hopefully she won't be mad about her beauty sleep.
Nicole M

Post » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:15 pm

"Fallus, I want you to take part in the spy operation. You shall be tested. There are several bedrooms in the basemant, if anyone else has something to say, say it. You should all get some sleep..."

Fallus' head leaped up from the mention of his name, Claud had given him a chance to prove himself. He had noticed his legs were shaking, so he clasped his hands over his thighs to try and control them. "Thank you." He shot up from his seat to attempt to stop his legs, whioch worked from the wieght of his body bearing down on them. Claud waved fallus off with the rest of them besides Ridro, Renal, and Alarosi, so he followed the rest of the guests through the door to one of the bedrooms. He sat on on of the beds and poured his water flagon over his face and attempted to clear the dry blood off from it, before collapsing into a sleep.
Krystina Proietti

Post » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:29 am

OOC: The plan for the removal is in its final stages, and Peleus has joined us!

IC: Ridro stayed in his chair as the majority of the occupants of the room left. Once all that remained were himself, Claud, Renal, and the Night Mother, Ridro addressed the party "So, only the best of the best remain. You know full well we could have included them in this, Claud, they have just as much right to plan out something so huge."

Claud sat down once more and closed his eyes as he said "They can say anything they need tomorrow, right now all I want in here are the most important members of the guild."

Ridro's chair squeaked as he sat up to address the new council. His hair stood on end at the idea of what he was about to plan.

"Now then, we are here to plan the information gathering and subsequent hit, no?" Ridro changed his demeanor to one of practiced authority as he continued, not waiting for a response "Then I propose this, we use my informants in the palace, as well as the elite of out scouts and sleepers to find out everything about we can about the palace at Senchal and its inhabitants, including our Akivarian potentate himself. Then we form teams, each led by a member of the high council, to serve the many duties involved in such an operation, such as the escape crew, the planning team, and several units of guards and distractions. And, of course, the most important team of all, the actual assassins."

Ridro had thought about this thoroughly before he came to the meeting. He knew it would come up, he just didn't think it would take presidence so quickly.

"We need to know where the Potentate, every guard, every servant, and every non-Morag Tong in that city will be during the fateful day. We need to know who they are, and how organized the guards are. I know for a fact that our Tsaeci leader is constantly surrounded by a full regiment of snake body guards, and then the palace is swarming with Legion soldiers and the occasional battlemage. I also know the most effective way to leave the city would be by boat, the whole place is surrounded by harbors." Ridro looked utterly serious and completely in control. He trusted his informants, and knew the best way to pull off such a mission would be to split their forces. He told the others exactly what he intended.

"I suggest we have exactly ten teams of elites go in. Furthermore, I propose the following for consideration of the council; none other than you three should go in for the kill."

OOC: Ravanger, I believe it is your turn.
Sista Sila

Post » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:32 pm

OOC:Darkom, its character controlling to rp even the basic gestures of other characters. Unless I ask you to, please don't char control the night mother.
IC: Alarosi was somewhat peeved as Claud cut off her conversation with cut in order to make himself feel relevant to the meeting. She smiled in mild amusemant as he had one sided conversations with the spineless fools who composed most of the council, but was pleased to see that Ra'Qhan had a sense of humor in all of this.

so, that fool Claud decides that to be relevant he'll sweep in and steal the conversation? how much respect does he plan on losing from the council?

She Continued to fiind Claud's actions amusing as he tried to boss around the other attendants, his need to feel large and in charge was continually matched by his complete lack of sense.

As Alarosi listened intently to Ra'Qhan's suggestions for the hit, she found herself in general agreement. When he suggested that three of the four in the room should go, the night mother decided to make a comment.

"You do not intend on going Ra'Qhan? That is quite a dissapointment. I was looking forward to working with someone who didn't have a penchant for falling asleep or general stupidity. ARe you really going to deprive me of the pleasure of working with you to assassinate a target?" Alarosi looked at Ra'Qhan with dissapointment, as his suggestion was genuinely dissapointing to her.

The night mother then turned to address the group, while she waited for Ra'Qhan to respond.

"As for our escape, everyone involved with the assassination should be taught be the spells of mark and recall, or at least scrolls should be obtained for them, so that we don't have to worry about being pursued."
Dragonz Dancer

Post » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:07 am

OOC: Terribly sorry Ravanger, I believe they are now changed.

IC: Ridro had considered going with the most important team many times. He had, however, always reached the same conclusion. "I am sorry to disappoint you so, Alarosi, but I cannot go. I must, for one, be in a location to orchestrate the whole thing, by using our mages to communicate, as I can instruct you all on maps, guard schedules, and the like. For another, I am, unfortunately, far too old to go prancing about a palace swarming with tsaeci and legion. Do not mistake caution for cowardice, my friend." Ridro was displeased at the suggestion of him not going, if amused by the Night Mother's insults to Claud and Renal "I will be there, in a way, I hope to be guiding you personally the whole way."

Ridro finished that matter and switched to another, as the Night Mother had "I regret to inform you that the Potentate's powers are great, he has managed to create a more or less impenetrable shield around the most of the city that will stop any teleportation spells that we might have. By the time we leave its radius, the Legion will have caught us. The safest way is to sneak off in unnoticeable vessels through a guarded port. Cut will provide leadership for the team keeping boats ready for as many Tong that can escape the city, the time it would take the Legion to organize their own ships would give us the head start we need to get to Morrowind. I intend to get the ships to to the peninsula of Necrom, at a small port in Vulgate controlled by us. A small team should be waiting for us there. Then I left our flight to you, Alorasi, being it is your province."

Ridro had thought of the pros and cons of teleportation and decided it was both too risky and entirely possible they could be followed by battlemages and the other soldiers they could bring. Ridro knew mysticism well, and knew why everyone didn't just teleport out of their dangerous situations while on a mission. He had made the same mistake many times.
jodie

Post » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:59 am

IC: "Do not mistake my dissapointment for an assumption that you are cowardly, Ra'Qhan. I was merely looking forward to seeing you in action is all. I suppose I can settle for you being 'mission control'..." The night mother pouted in a girlish manner, dissapointed that she could not fight along side one of the only competent council members.

The Night mother pondered the question of the potentate's defenses. The neutralization of teleportation magic would mean that they lacked a vital alternatitive for escape. Alarosi was not about to let the issue drop, as she was an accomplished mage in her own right. The spell must have been set up in such a way that it could last for long periods without being maintained, but no spell can last forever. It was possible that it was being maintained through some enchanted device, or had some other weakness that could be exploited.

"Tell me Ra'Qhan, have you uncovered any information about the nature of this 'anti-teleporation field?' The longevity of the spell, the nature of how it's maintained, and the like? I could perhaps disable it, and thus allow for teleportation magicks, if you could tell me a little more about it."

The night mother then continued to the issue of the current proposed escape route, and said "A decent choice, selecting Vulgate, but I propose two alternatives for consideration. The first is to head straight for port Telvannis, where we can then evacuate everyone to Silgrad Tower. The other alternative, would be to make use of a river that runs from just south of the inland sea, to mournhold, and finally to the ocean. We can travel upstream to mournhold, where we can then obtain transport for everyone. Also, as an addendum to the Vulgate selection, if we choose that option, we will sneak into one of the processions that is leaving Necrom. It would be impossible to track a person through the never ending traffic to and from Necrom."
Tamika Jett

Post » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:11 am

IC: Ridro searched his vast stores of information within his mind for the specifics of the teleportation device. Finally making the link from his combined geographical knowledge of the city and his workiong understanding of mysticism, he had a response for the Night Mother "If I am not mistaken, I believe that the field is in fact controlled by a device, which is powered by a combination of greater sould gems and capable mages. In this manner, it stays up constantly, only deactivating to allow government officials access by teleportation. It is located within the palace, and I refuse to allow anyone to access it for two reasons: 1. It is constantly guarded, with only one exit to the room, I doubt even one skilled as you would be able to deactivate it without causing every guard to come running and 2. If you are discovered deactivating it before or during the mission, the Potentate will move palaces immediately by teleportation. When we know it is gone, so will his mages, and they will evacuate him. The only possible solution for what you are saying would be to kill him, get to the device, kill the guards, and then try to figure out whatever device they are using to shut it down. And even then the battlemages could follow any of us through the traces of magic we leave in teleportation." Ridro finished, proud of his own memory and speech.

Ridro paused for breath before he switched topics to the matter of transportation by boat "I completely agree with your suggestion concerning Necrom, Alorasi, as well as the path to Port Telvanni, and the river to Mournhold is acceptable as well. I only chose the Vulgate Peninsula for its relative political ignorance, the news of the assassination would reach Mournhold byt the time we got there, possibly even Telvannis as well, but Necrom would not be considered important enough for the information. I am certain that Mournhold and even Telvannis will be more than prepared to extradite any Tong members they find, and that is a risk I am not partial to taking."

While Ridro was on the subject of other escape routes, he decided to put a few more up for consideration "Concerning those pre-requisites, I also suggest the shrine of Ald Sotha, and, if we can make it past Mournhold on the same river you indicated, than the fort of Devon's Watch or even beyond into the Inland Sea. Possibly stopping anywhere from Tel Branora to Varanis Hall. Our options are endless, should we even choose Morrowind. I myself chose it because of its distance from Elsweyr and that we have many bases there. We could even drop off many of our lesser helpers in Argonia, with only the council continuing on to Morrowind, so that if we are followed, we might confuse or splinter the enemy."

Ridro had not planned the last part of his monologue, but he was proud of his ability to think on his feet in such a manner.
Kelly Tomlinson

Post » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:47 pm

IC: "Ra'Qhan, you seemed quite doubtful of the usefulness of teleportation magicks. A team could be sent to disable it during the mission, where they would enter into their places before the hit, and then, once the assassination takes place, they can move in to disable the device." To the Night mother, teleportation seemed a rather simple solution. She felt that Ra'Qhan may very well lack the knowledge of an accomplished mage, and thus it wouldn't be worth it to elaborate further on the usefulness of a simple mark and recall.

"You seem to think it would be easy for them to follow us, but with proper preparation, such an effort would be incredibly difficult and horrendously dangerous. All it takes is a little planning."

Alarosi then turned to what he said about port telvannis and mournhold, and prepared to tear his comments to the ground.

"Your not too familiar with morrowind, are you? Port Telvannis is Telvanni territory, they don't care for the Empire in the least, and would not feel any urge to assist the Imperials. As for mournhold, it is the site of many Tong assassinations. The infrastructure for smuggling assassins into and out of the city is well established, and we would only need to enter one of the sewer grates at the edge of the city in order to ensure our escape."

OOC: What's your problem with teleportation? I have to ask, are you just making this stuff up on the fly because you really don't like the idea of teleporation or what?
Dalton Greynolds

Post » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:30 am

IC: Ridro sighed. He felt the Night Mother's questions more than heard them, the blow to his pride was significant. "Fine, you can teleport out of there, but I suggest we put it to a vote tommorow. So enough of that debate for tonight. I was, admittably unaware of the situation in Telanni, and I assumed the government knew about our legal operations in Mournhold, so they would be more than prepared to strike. Just as a pre-caution, you understand, I want to ensure all of your safety as much as possible." Ridro didn't want anyone to think he was endangering the lives of his agents, just because he would be in a safe location, far from Senchal.

"I am sorry, Night Mother, but I do not trust teleportation completely. I lost my last pupil to an incident in teleportation. He tried to leave a hit through that course, and he was followed, and killed. I could not help him because I did not know where he had gone. As I stated, we may teleport, but tommorow, I will vote no." Ridro was weary from the argument, he wanted to return to his small room.

"Is there anything else? I have all my plans written down, ready to hand to you, to make any changes you see fit."
CHARLODDE

Post » Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:26 pm

OOC: Peleus, Aulakauss, and Jerod Kayne should jump in soon.

IC:

Claud was astonished, "Settle down you two. Alarosi, I do not mean to conflict with you, but, we need to use the barrier to our advantage. You see, if we leave it activated, the Potentate, or his guards could not use magic. Surely the Nordic twins with their strength could bar it up. Alarosi, deactivating it would only free up his options. You must understand we must keep his options minimal, and force him to go one direction. We cannot cover 10 escape routes, and we can not besiege. We must infiltrate. You 3 get some sleep. We will meet at morning. Ra'Qhan, you may send word to your scouts at dawn. Cardus can send a letter to the courier."

Renal glanced about, teking all of the information in.

"Well, all you guys really need is my skill, am I going to be one of the assassins?"

"Renal. You are young, and will gain wisdom as you gain experience. We need your talent, you are the most skilled assassin in the tong, how do you think you are here today?"

"Yes Sir"

Claud looked at Ra'Qhan and Alarosi. He knew something would be said, and conflict would begin.

The torchlight still walked around the room, making a strike through the air here and there. It seemed like another person at the meeting.

Claud was about to dismiss, although the Night Mother would probably complain and such. He knew it, and, even though a humble person who avoids conflict, he was about to tell her off.
Nims

Post » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:36 pm

OOC: Got to finish some business, so this post will be a bit random...

IC: Ridro was surprised at Claud's lack of information. He broke into a conversation of two well informed, high ranking people, with several things that were not correct. Ridro didn't want to say so, but he knew the Night Mother would be less kind in telling Claud so.

"Claud, I believe you are a bit mis-informed. The barrier we were speaking of only prevents magical transportation to and from Senchal, normal magic can still be used. The Potentate has one option with my plans, to be killed. He will be sleeping, under the lightest guard he can recieve, due in no small part to my subterfuge. We are infiltrating, the other teams are to confuse the guards, cover for the main groups escape, and generally help. None are openly armed, all concealed, ready to strike. My scouts will in fact be sent soon, I expect that new recruit, Fallus to go with them. I should recieve my infiltrates reports and have all the information before the end of the week."

"Renal, do not get a big head. The main team will be a joint effort, none of you three can do this alone, I even suggest that someone else be there to cover for you. I submit Bella for consideration, she is one of our most capable stealth based agents."

Ridro focused his attention back to the Night Mother "Alarosi, I must say that I do not trust mysticism, but you are entitled to your opinion. As I said we can vote on it tommorow. Here, my official plans are in my room. I also believe Cut wishes to speak with you, If you could please follow me?"

Ridro wanted to avoid any further conflict between Claud and the Night Mother, he hoped this would do the trick.
Nana Samboy

Post » Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:26 pm

OOC: Waiting for Ravanger, may be a while before I post. Remember, I know these things, but I am posting from cloud's opinion. Renal isn't the best, he is second to the Night Mother, but Cloud doesn't like the Night Mother. Your turn Ravanger.
Joe Alvarado

Post » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:37 am

OOC: I will take the role of the potentate. I need some time to come up with his (I trust that the Tsaesci have genders) personality.
DAVId MArtInez

Post » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:36 pm

IC: Like Ra'Qhan must have been, Alarosi was suprised by Claud's suprising inability to understand the conversation. She was just about to call him out on his lack of knowledge when Ra'Qhan beat her to it. She did however, take the chance to pounce on Renal, in a figurative sense.

"Renal, do not get cocky about your own abilities. You'll find that Mephala is equally willing to both help and destroy her servants, and you only open yourself to death by being blind to the strength of your enemy."

"Ra'Qhan, you may have had bad experiences with mysticism, but so has the blacksmith had bad experiences with the furnace, and so has the the Knight had bad experiences with swords. Do not discount a potential asset because you lost an apprentice."

The Night mother could see now that Ra'Qhan had an emotional reason to not trust certain fields of magic, and so she decided to not press the issue any further. It would be better if the mission's unofficial planner had his head in the right place.

"And yes Ra'Qhan, I'll follow you to Cut."

With that, Alarosi went to Ra'Qhan's side.
Ron

Post » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:05 am

OOC: sorry it's short, wanted to avoid any character control.

IC: "Thank you, Alorasi. For your kindness to me, and the organization..." Ridro's eyes shifted between the Night Mother and Claud in a signal that could only mean one thing. He felt eager for tommorow's meeting, he gave serious consideration to teleportating out of the hit, but decided he preffered the traditional methods of naval escape.

"If you could follow me, then?" Ridro motioned to the door, and began walking.
latrina

Post » Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:28 pm

OOC: short post, just to end the day.

IC:

Claud and Renal stood silently in the room. Claud walked over the cold stone floor and put the last torchlight out. The other seeming soul in the room was put to death, only to be dawned again later.

"Renal, you need to be going to bed. It is time you hit the sack."

"I agree sir."

Renal walked down the hall quietly, and proceeded to his room.

Claud meanwhile, stayed up for several hours, gleaming at various notes and maps and such. He couldn't sleep for some reason. although he was usually laid back.
Darlene Delk

Post » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:28 pm

IC:Alarosi followed Ra'Qhan down the hall, allowing him to lead her to Cut's room. As they walked, Alarosi decided to ask Ra'Qhan a few questions.

"So, Ra'Qhan, are you planning on going any higher in this orginization? Do you aspire to a greater position? Or are you satisfied with what your current situation?"

OOC:short post, sry.
Irmacuba

Post » Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:11 am

IC: Cut opened his door, hearing conversation outside. He caught the last bit of what his master was saying "Well, my respectable Night Mother, I can see very little room for improvement. You and Claud are the only ones higher up than me in the Tong, and neither of you seem to be stepping down anytime soon."

They turned to look at Cut, and he felt a need to address his sudden appearance "Greetings, honorable Night Mother," turning his large reptilian head from Alarosi to Ridro "Master. How may I help the two of you?"

"Ah," Ridro responded "I believe you wanted to talk to Alarosi here concerning the use of shadowscales in Morrowind, and the House Dres slave trade." His master was never one for circumnavigating the facts, his bluntness would hurt normal people.

"Thank you, master. Yes, I wanted to discuss the specifics of how you would help my people, and how we could repay you." The large Argonian recalled the capture of many of his friends by the Dres, and tried to avoid letting the pain show on his blank face.
ijohnnny

Post » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:17 am

"Ra'Qhan, just be ready to pounce, a new oppurtunity may very well present itself by end of our sojourn to senchal." Alarosi sought to plant the seeds the of disloyalty in Ra'Qhan, and she hoped that the seed would take root. Unfortunately, she had to cut the conversation short, as Cut opened his door.

"Hello Cut, you mentioned something about three things you wanted me to personally oversee? Since we are away from Claud, I'd like to hear what you were going to say."

Alarosi let herself into the room, sitting down on Cut's bed and crossing her legs. This was a great oppurtunity for her, an oppurtunity to secure one of the greatest untapped resources available to the tong all for herself. Everything was going according to plan, and all she needed now was a "unfortunate" loss to the tong. It must go well though...success is needed...remember this...
Judy Lynch

Post » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:54 am

OOC: Hope you aren't killing any of my guys XP

IC: Ridro watched the Night Mother go and sit on Cut's bed, like a schoolgirl. He frowned, but neither of the other participants of the conversation were looking at him. Ridro noticed how the Night Mother continued trying to keep turning everyone against Claud, and he wondered if she had a personal vendetta against him or if it was merely political. He brought himself back to the present when he heard Cut address the Night Mother, Cut remained outside of his room, looking through the small doorway at the Dunmer on his bed.

"Yes, I have been thinking about the issue of slavery for some time. Your offer finally gave me oppurtunity to do something about it while still working within the organization. In order for you to secure the use of my shadowscale recruits, I request you do these things to help my people: One, you must personally see to it that no slavery goes on when you have the power to stop it. This is very general, simply something to be sure you will always help my people whenever you can, including political interest. Two, I am planning raids on the Dunmer city of Tear, and I would be very happy if you could help me with those. Finally, I am starting an organization to help free slaves, one not associated with the Tong. One day, I hope to hear of the end of slavery in Morrowind, and I will know it was caused by none other than you." Cut spoke his requests, starting at a flat tone and moving into a crescendo of emotion, strange from an Argonian, who are usually so devoid of passion.

"Mostly I simply ask you to help in my raids on Tear, and to end of slavery. Including assisting me in starting a secret underground organization devoted to freeing slaves everywhere." Cut returned to his normal state during his short summary. He felt these things were self evident, and. with help of the Night Mother, entirely possible. He knew his carreer was a dangerous one, and wanted to be remembered as more than a cold blooded killer.

OOC: Haha, I called a lizard a cold blooded killer.

These really were hard to word, I re-did parts at a time, so the flow is off. I hope to fix soon...Really the three are this: 1. Move towards the end of slavery, which did happen recently, caused by a house war between Dres and Hlaalu. 2. Raids on Tear, emptying slave pens and public execution of Dres officials, etc. 3. Starting the Twin Lamps. So two delayed gratification and one symbol to his people he really is helping.
Jessica Stokes

Post » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:23 pm

deleted. And darkom, dont ever talk to me like that again
cosmo valerga

PreviousNext

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion