The Shadow of East

Post » Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:39 am

Hello guys, I'm writing this topic, because I got a better idea for a possible DLC (the topic title is the name of the DLC).
Here it is the "shadow of East":
Shadow of the East, takes you east of the Mojave away from Vegas, in the lands of Caesar, where the carrier will be involved in a terrible disaster, that for too long tearing apart the New Mexico. This is a man of mystery, of which you do not know much, only that it is a ruthless "warrior" who kills and destroys everything that is on its way. Even the mighty armies of Caesar, and the same Lanius, fought hard to stop this dangerous monster. None survived, all but Lanius, who was stripped of his armor, and heavily afflicted by the monster who tried to kill with his bare hands.
Lanius swore revenge, swearing that he would have his revenge and that he would one day kill the mysterious man. His anger consumed him, making the beast that all of us today, we can see.
Not content with his victory, the mysterious man continued to terrorize the lands of Caesar, in many raids, no one could stop him, not even the mighty armies of Caesar. Now becoming known as the monster of the east.
Liked the introduction, eh?
However I thought that this "Monster" could have a past and a personality. Here is his story:
"the Monster of the East " or "mystery man" is called by the nickname yesno, and signifies his psyche and his appearance. His right side is completely healthy, and "apparently" human, dressed in clothes pre-war hip, elegant, bright, especially the color red. His left side is completely rather than a Ghoul, and is wearing a dress that looks like a menacing cowboy, dressed all in black. is skilled in all, immortal literally. He manages to use two weapons at the same time, eats the corpses of his defeated enemies, and claim it as a trophy of their blood, their skin and their bones.
However, we do not know very well about him, we know only that he lived before the bombing in New York, and after the Great War, he moved to California, where he met an "evil god" who cursed him, making what we all now fear .
He suffers from schizophrenia, and a strong personality distrubo. He believes that his body is controlled by more people.

Interesting eh? Will you help me with my idea? I feel there's potential, if you have something to say about that?
Bambi

Post » Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:33 am

Uh, It's an okay idea I guess, But this belongs in DLC GD.
Marcia Renton

Post » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:41 am

Batman crossover, eh? "The Courier vs Two-Face." :shrug: Meh.
Sarah Knight

Post » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:14 am

I've introduce another importan element for Yesno. Red the final part.
Brian Newman

Post » Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:27 pm

No thanks, we already have Dog/God.
Peter lopez

Post » Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:13 am

Only Dog/God? And Tabitha?
Lissen: Yesno is not a supermutant, but a human and at the same time a ghoul
Nana Samboy

Post » Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:05 pm

There is a topic for future DLC ideas. Please use it.

http://www.gamesas.com/index.php?/topic/1148483-future-dlc-suggestions-5/
Cheryl Rice

Return to Fallout: New Vegas