The Silver Hand quest - a Skjor bug

Post » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:13 pm

Hi guys. :)

I have a problem with The Silver Hand quest. After I give that family bow to Skjor and ask him for more work, he tells me to meet him at the Underforge at night. After waiting for the night (I know he should go there after 10pm), he is still where I left him instead of going to the Underforge and when I try to talk to him he just tells me to meet him at the Underforge tonight. :( I've got a few mods installed, so I unistalled the Skyrim unofficial patch, reloaded a save before getting The Silver Hand quest (had to retrieve that bow again...) but the same thing happens. Any advice on how to fix that? I wouldn't really care if that was just another side quest, but I really want to become a werewolf. :P

I can record a video to show you what it looks like if it will help.

Thanks in advance.

Mrs. Patton

Post » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:59 pm

Why you don't try do disable your mods instead disabling the unofficial patch !!!!

That's not a bug, but i think a glitch maybe because your mods.

I have done that quest for a couple of days and i had no problems with that. And i have the unofficial patch installed like you. :cool:

James Rhead

Post » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:40 am

The other mods are only for changing the graphics and sound of the game so they shouldn't interfere with quests. I'll try to disable everything though and try again.

carly mcdonough

Post » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:54 am

Or maybe you could revert to a previous save and do it again...

There are some problems with this particularly quest over the net, but i don't have found any reasonable solution - as loadind a previous safe.

You can try the Player.PlaceAtMe code but i think you will have two skjors then (but that's not a good idea, because, maybe it will break your questline)

lilmissparty

Post » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:23 pm

You could use console commands to skip it cause I know I will with my current character cause the custom race can't become a werewolf or vampire Lord as for how I'm still finding out how to skip it myself.

James Shaw

Return to V - Skyrim