The usual damned doubt is came back.

Post » Mon May 30, 2016 6:22 am

My Nightmare came back as usual.

The terrible doubt that accompanied my last ten years is come back, and block myself, as usual.

What I want install and play a long, really?

1) MORROWIND:

Simply The Dream, in he English highest sense of the word.

Less large than Oblivion.

Less beautiful than Oblivion, except with mods.

Less young than Oblivion.

But

L E G E N D A R Y:

I have played hardly hundred of times, running and going everywhere, doing all what I wanted do, and gaining a REAL LOVE for Vvardenfell and their inhabitants.

---

2) OBLIVION

The natural prosecution of Morrowind.

Very Beautiful.

More land to explore.

More things adjusted (e.g people can sit in taverns and more or less everywhere)

A better start (finally I'm not bonded to be The World Saviour, I'm only a guy prisoner in the imperial dungeon, after all, niot a reincarnation of some god or demigod!)

Much adjustments in respect to the previous chapter.

A very good combat system with parrying and attacking.

Chance to put mods into and better again.

A discrete RPG classes system, also with some variations in respect to the previous game, and some of it incomprensible at my eyes (i may ask myself from long time, for the Holy Mother of Kazan, Saint Nikolai of Mira and Saint Vassili, WHY Pilgrim isn't as the old Morrowind class, missing Restore and Illusion, and Sorcerer has gained Restore, these choices are misterious for me. Bah.).

Of course I don't talk about Skyrim.

Skyrim isn't a real RPG, but a simple hack n'slash with a good graphic: the game was did for the usual XXI century lazy fat boyz with the purse filled of Dad's dollars or euros, also SSI's Champions of Krynn is a better RPG's than Skyrim, also if his graphic is below 0.

Well, coming back at the usual problem, I like have some advice: Morrowind or Oblivion?

I'm ready to work very hard for mod it and have a great game as usual, only help myself to decide, please.

Thank you folks, and ty in advance also for every your reply.

Bedford White

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion