There is something really wrong! Need help ASAP, please!

Post » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:56 am

I will try to be short,

My Original name was itoxjqi in gamesas forums, my ingame name in IToXjQI, completely the same just with different characters.

As I am new to the forum, I tried to change the characters to the same in gamesas too, it didn't happen. It created a itoxjqi1 account and it was visible instead of my profile instead of my original account, it showed I have 6 hours of gameplay, when in real it's approximately 20 hours.

It doesn't matter, I logged in into my itoxjqi1 and Deleted it, but it's also deleted my Original account too. I was able to login with itoxjqi1 like with itoxjqi, with the Same password, but when I tried to setup my Master Account, it said Invalid Password.

Now both of my account deleted, I'm writing here because of my browser's cache. It says Hi, , welcome back!

I would be extremely grateful if it could fixed.

P.S.: When I try to login with my Original itoxjqi account, it says: Sorry, a validation error detected. Please, try again. If you continue to have problems contact the administrator
Cat

Post » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:58 am

You should try to recreate your account if you can.
Some guys changed their nicks by creating new account (in the game, not in forum) with same e-mail address but different nick. That just changed their nick.
Prue

Return to Crysis