Is there something wrong with me?

Post » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:00 am

I walked into a cave, crouching of course, and startled a troll. I ran like a scared little girl.

Later I was attacked by a dragon and I fought back.

Dragon > troll, right?

I'm only lvl 9 btw.
Katey Meyer

Post » Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:49 am

The first ttime you saw a dragon you ran too didn't you :)
Katie Samuel

Post » Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:44 am

The first ttime you saw a dragon you ran too didn't you :)

Not counting the one where they help, yes.

I was walking along the road and heard one....then saw him....and yes, with no one to help me, I ran like you'd think my butt was on fire.
James Shaw

Post » Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:01 am

you actually made the right choice, as somehow trolls do seem to be stronger than dragons in skyrim. pretty much anything that scales is going to be stronger than a dragon actually.
Alexandra walker

Post » Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:10 am

Normal Trolls are.... annoying but not impossible at your level. Same with dragons. But Frost trolls! Those guys give me issues at level 30
Sabrina garzotto

Post » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:52 pm

The thing is trolls are on the ground right before you and beating you the whole time whereas dragons tend to lift off and fly around the most time giving you some time to find cover and to breathe.
~Sylvia~

Post » Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:13 pm

Dragons are actually the most manageable, easy enemy in the game excepting skeevers really. All you need is to be able to take a full breath attack and you get a bunch of time to recover and fight back
Mari martnez Martinez

Post » Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:25 am

trolls and hagravens

i just run :D
Keeley Stevens

Post » Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:48 am

Dragons level with you so that you don't break the game by starting the main quest and being unable to kill them. Frost trolls are always on level 15 or 20, so will easily kill you when you are a low level.
Dean

Post » Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:10 pm

The lower-level dragons are less dangerous than a troll, that is true. However the Elder and Ancient variants are much more dangerous. The Ancient one 2-shotted my Crusader character at level 50(on expert).
Sylvia Luciani

Post » Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:14 pm

Encountered my first Elder Dragon last night with my Altmer mage and I was praying for a Recall spell to come into existence! I have few problems with Trolls as long as I can surprise them with a Fireball. If they suddenly appear I'm in for a hard battle with my stomach about to explode from all the health and magicka potions being chucked down. I imagine my char having to pee almost everywhere...
Donatus Uwasomba

Post » Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:20 am

I didn't ran from my first dragon or troll.... I ran from my first giant and bear... :s
Matthew Warren

Post » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:51 pm

Common guys ! It is more difficult to get rid of some "Trolls" on this forum than any in the game ;)

I don't want spoil but ther is info about how to kill them in the game even a book teach you how to kill them.

Don't get me wrong i'm not saying it is a quick and a easy fight (depend of your level and gear) but if you follow the instruction fund in the game and adapte it to your class (because let's be honnest this info are more for warrior class as for Magic class, but you still can use it (with the right spell of course)) you should be able to kill any Trolls at any level. Plus let's face it Trolls are powerful that true but totally stupid and slow so use it ti your advantage.

I actually spend a lot of time watching how animals react, and what i can tell so far:

Spiders, Wolves and Bears do not attack you untill you enter their territory, most of the people complaining about Bear and wolf is because you do not pay enough attention to your environment just keep in mind that if they attack you is your fault not their.

Trolls are fighting each other for territory (i don't know so far if we can use that to my advantage, need to investigate)
You can actually shoot at the bird in the sky (if you very good at shooting with bow).

You can (and that was for sure not intended) jump on any flying bugs and fly on it (yes Butterfly are the most powerful creature in Skyrim, they actually can carry a Barbarian of 242 lbs with almost 660 lbs equipment :banghead: , yes you will never see the butterfly the same way now, careful you been warned don't mess with Butterfly).
dean Cutler

Return to V - Skyrim