This computer is not authorized. Please Enter Access Code.

Post » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:36 am

Yea I will try those for sure, but I am living in Dubai and this is the main problem, Internet is terrible here.

I have lag in every single online game, waiting for some new underwater optic fiber connection with other continents, it is under development now.

Laura Richards

Post » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:16 pm

You can open a support ticket, but from what I see now, your best chance is to try to logout and login to your account section and wait until they will ask you to confirm your browser/device and send you a code.

Marine x

Post » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:36 am

I've submitted a support ticket, but they're probably swamped with the same problem from countless other testers.

Logging out and back in to my accounts page is a good idea; I've done that 10 times now but no code is requested. I'll do it a few dozen more times over the course of the day and hope for the best.

Calum Campbell

Post » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:11 am

Twice a day is enough I guess :)

On another forum I noticed that some people are also not getting it through account section. Maybe somebody will find a solution to trigger this request on account section.

This a dev reply to the same problem on ESO beta forums:

Hey there, http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/profile/xellonnub18_ESO?. Just to confirm, have you checked your junk mail or spam folder? Sometimes those emails will appear there. It's also possible that a filter or firewall could be blocking the email.

We recommend adding email@mailer.elderscrollonline.com to your trusted email address list. It you're still not receiving that email, feel free to contact our http://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/ask so that they can look into the issue for you.

Annika Marziniak

Post » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:39 am

Aye, I've got them on my safe senders list (@mail.elderscrollsonline.com and @mailer.elderscrollsonline.com).

I received a response from support that they've forwarded my ticket to another team, so hopefully they'll find a solution.

Harinder Ghag

Post » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:21 pm

thank you Wakakaka for all the advice it work for me cheers m8

christelle047

Previous

Return to Othor Games