This war of mine Steam game

Post » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:32 pm

I recently bought This war of mine and I enjoy it. Im currently on my third playthrough on a custom map i made.

I just wanted to talk with others and see their impression of this game and if they enjoy it to.

Ive learned quite a bit.in my three playthroughs on how to keep people happy , healthy and how to maximize gains from trading the trader that comes to visit.

Recently on my.current playthrough I started with.Roman "for his combat skill" , Bruno " for his cooking skill and that he doesnt care if i have to kill someone" and i made a character Yuki thats good with guns.

So all went well for a few days , had all the basics built and a herb workshop to make cigs.for trade and roman /bruno are smokers. Alls good until Yuki comes home in the morning tofind roman beat the living hell out of bruno...i mean bad. And ofcourse i had no bandages...so now brunos severely wounded and depressed...thanks roman!

So a couple days go by still havent found bandages and bruno is very slow to recover. And a.new person "zlata" knocks on the door wanting to join so i say she can. Her skill is lifting spirits..im like thats just what i need! Roman has been arguing with whoever i leave on guard duty at night not to.mention what happened to bruno . Roman is just a loose cannon at this point and i was starting to of ways to take him out and kill him off since he was bringing the whole houses.moral down.

So i find bandages one night and i bandage bruno.and he recovers. But roman and yuki are now sick. Sooo i have them sleep in their bed and bruno guard while zlata scavenges. Bruno is all healed now and has a machine gun, helmet and.plenty of ammo for the night...

I get home and bruno is just gone...disappeared. i look everywhere and all my people say is hes bleeding bad and needs bandages but hes already gone i guess. I didnt get any notification of death or anything. So i carry on...next night yuki goes out comes back and roman left and stole from the house! GD it roman lol...but when i saw what he took i was like...wow your not just.a.jerk your a idiot...no he didnt take one of my 3 shotguns , or one of the 2 machine guns..or.any ammo , no cigs.nno meds and he was sick...he took one can of food...one...one can. Lol...ok then i lost two people in two days. Roman wasnt a real loss though house is so much betterwithout him. But.even though i dont really like bruno he was useful. Ohwell.

Im now waiting to see if i get another person. But Zlata and Yuki are set as.far as supplies go. Goingtokeep upgrading and scauaging though.

Im intrested to hear of anyone elses playthroughs or experiences.
Budgie

Return to Othor Games