too much retardness -_-

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:18 am

lol I just get votekicked from 5 servers !! and 1 kick by str clan member

WHAT THE FU*K ??????? seriously I cant enjoy this dsg reflex cos ppls kick me from every server, damn I want dat maui change name anti-votekick hack :3
Avril Louise

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:17 am

:) you're not the only 1
Anyhaw the base players is made from mediu/low players and many don't like to be violently r*ped , many , realy now1 like that. Players learn to complain to admins and when are many complains unfortunately... maybe you need to evoluate (LOL) and change you're point of view too ;) Try after a mach or 2 , 3 of hard play to do some soft match , only melle or pistol , give a chance to some1 else too. Who know what will happen (eccept of lowering you're K/D) , maybe you will start to enjoy another kind of fun ;)
мistrєss

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:44 am

Reminds me of Left 4 Dead. "We have a community, which wants you to stop playing! Have fun!"
Esther Fernandez

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:10 am

:) you're not the only 1
Anyhaw the base players is made from mediu/low players and many don't like to be violently r*ped , many , realy now1 like that. Players learn to complain to admins and when are many complains unfortunately... maybe you need to evoluate (LOL) and change you're point of view too ;) Try after a mach or 2 , 3 of hard play to do some soft match , only melle or pistol , give a chance to some1 else too. Who know what will happen (eccept of lowering you're K/D) , maybe you will start to enjoy another kind of fun ;)

and for now banned from ddd... and other 3 servers...

so few servers n cant join any of them...
nahh I would like to play other game but so much boring/ slow mp gamez..
titanfall is comming somewhere next year.. maybe its time to stop playing...
Iain Lamb

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:40 am

You can still have good K/D, you just need to slow down your killing rate, use killstreak perks as less as you can, and overall just mix-up your guns/loadouts.

E.g. if a particular server decides to start getting votekick-happy on me due to something I did with DSG, I switch to something like Takedown/Marshall/FY71 (show them I can use other guns/playstyles). The votekicks quickly subside.

I don't know how you can get repeatedly votekicked, even people who break server rules and use banned weapons seem to take multiple attempts to votekick. Most players in general just can't be bothered voting, not unless it's a clan/friend group (synchronized votekicks inc!) or you are getting VERY unlucky.
Camden Unglesbee

Post » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:39 pm

votekick happy

Samantha Pattison

Return to Crysis