Trinimac

Post » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:38 pm

Is the star Betelguese of a star grouping representing Mithras. He is the bull slaughtered. He was Dumac. Dwarf king. Is now Malacath. Betelgeuse is called celestial pariah. An outcast. Needed to power numidem. Probably killed by Nerevar. Boethiah is Mithras, Nerevar is Boethiah.
Mistress trades Melissa

Post » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:36 pm

Boethiah is Shor who is Lorkhan who is Auriel who is Yaldaboeth. And it is so.
Eliza Potter

Post » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:16 am

Sounds like gibberish generated by a bot of sorts... or is there something worthy of discussion here?

Taylor Tifany

Post » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:15 pm

Trinimilk.

Malacream.

Now is there something worthy of discussion? Dwarf/Orc crackpot theory has been revisited and found wanting some extra flavour. What if the gods all fit somewhere on a chart of the four FDA-constructed food groups?

Malacath and Trinimac are both dairy, with Akataosh and Lorkhan both being more fruit-and-vegetable gods. Lorkhan would be the mighty eggplant, and Akatosh would be some kind of summer squash (Auriel would be acorn squash, Alkosh would be a zucchini, etc...). Sugary, nutrient-lacking Dagon would stomp on the Balanced Diet (read: Tamriel) until the others put some limits on him.

Kyne is dairy, too. Mara should be, because of mother's milk and all that, but she's probably more of a grains and starches kind of goddess.

Azura would be like a muffin. You think it's good for you, but it's really just a cake in disguise.

D IV

Post » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:45 pm

I enjoyed the symbolism. If you look up Mithraism the similarities are striking. And the star called Betelgeuse happens to be a huge sun in the star constellation representing Mithraism.. officially known as the Pariah Star.. Also called 'Orach'. It has layers of a dust environment, leading it to be called the Armpit (Ashpit). It's also about to explode. Similar explosions are thought to have created the literal AU.. 9th brightest star in the visible universe.. perhaps a perfect target for a race looking at ascension from a purely scientific viewpoint. Was one a blue supergiant, but mysterious is now a red supergiant. Come on I can't make this up. Go look it up the symbolism mirrors everything that went down in Red Mt to a tee, and this star fits in the Winter Triangle formation where Mithras is depicted and plotted. I'm typing on my phone so won't go into too many quotes and sources, but just punch it in Wiki quick. The association is so blatant I KNOW this was the insperation. Lines up perfectly with the Magna Ge Pantheon and all of the myths. But oh well. I guess it's dairy. I'm telling you all. Dumac and those loyal to him became the Orc during the dragon break.I challenge any lore lovers, actually beg you, please go read about Mithraism then the star Betelgeuse. You will not be disappointed.
Red Bevinz

Post » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:04 pm

Problem is, according to TES lore, the stars were formed from the spirits who fled Mundus along with Magnus, and are actually holes in reality that lead to Atherius. The hole made by Magnus is the sun.

Even if they weren't, TES doesn't take place in our universe, so I'd be hesatant to claim that Betelgeuse exists in the TES universe.
mishionary

Post » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:08 pm

Very possible. I was just floored by the similarities. Even if it isn't that exact star, it's definitely the inspiration. My interpretation of it is Magnus did escape out of this realm to Aetherus, and that is still the goal of certain Gods and mortals. If that solar system contains the constellations of the gods that escaped, plus it's about to explode, possibly creating a big bang and giving new creation to whomever initiated that. The dwemer are the only race who could have achieved that calculated position.
helen buchan

Post » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:01 pm

So explain the Kalpa cycle and its link to Alduin, the World-Eater?

Michelle davies

Post » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:41 pm

This theory has the planet lying within the Magna Ge, and I was under the impression that, due to Mnemoli and Azura and the like, they were unaffected by Alduin eating their realm??
Nathan Barker

Post » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:13 pm

... how the hell can Nirn sit within either a hole in Mundus, or within a spirit that is fleeing from mundus.

Furthermore, the Daedric Princes are unaffected by Alduin- one of Mehrunes favored tactics is to hide bits of Nirn from Alduin so he'll have worshippers almost immediately in the new Kalpa instead of waiting for them to form like everyone else.
Tanya Parra

Post » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:54 pm

But if Betelgeuse is the Ashpits of Malacath as I am stating, and they achieved their goal of leaving Born, just not ending up where they wanted, would that pocket realm not be protected? I'm no lore expert I'm just starting to get super into it. Definitely appreciate the feedback, my understanding level isn't insanely high yet. I know I've read more direct things to bring me to this outlook I'll post them when I find them. Just with the stars I've been researching it lines up, and planets of the same constellations have similar traits to the Magna Ge. I believe the one I have likened to Mnemori (whom I believe represents the Hist) is very close-by.
Cat Haines

Post » Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:58 pm

And certain members of the Magna Ge do travel back and forth, showing it is possible.
Tracy Byworth

Post » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:10 pm

Ok. Let me point this out, this is the first time where you clearly linked Betelgeuse to Malacath's realm in your theory. While that clears some things up, I can still barely get what you're trying to say.

Before you respond, please get your notes in order and post the entirety of your idea in a clear and concise manner, so that others can understand it. Otherwise, this discussion will simply circle the drain.
Latisha Fry

Post » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:15 pm

Excellent, I'll get to work on that now. It will take a minute to get it all put to paper, but I appreciate taking the time to try to understand and marinate on my connections.
Jeremy Kenney

Post » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:37 pm

http://www.gamesas.com/topic/1462783-trinimalarkay/

You should check that thread out, by the way. Pretty sure MK said to look at Mithras to better understand Trinimac at one point, either in that thread or in one like it.

Assumptah George

Post » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:23 am

IIRC, the Princes are affected. The being that would become Dagon stole away bits to preserve them, got caught, and is now doomed to destroy things as his schtick. Given how few things manage to slip beneath the cracks, I'd be surprised if the Daedra are somehow spared.

Talos is mentioned in a design document that he'd survive a cosmic reset, if it were to occur, so there's that.
Kirsty Collins

Post » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:29 pm

Yeah, was mehrunes not turned into the lord of destruction by Alduin himself when he was caught hiding pieces of nirn away? That seems like he was majorly affected by alduin, otherwise he'd just tell him to screw himself and keep protecting his followers and hiding them away rather than destroying stuff.
Inol Wakhid

Post » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:55 pm

Trinimalarkay is dead. ESO killed it.
luke trodden

Post » Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:32 pm

That sounds disappointing, but I can't imagine how it would have done so. What happened?

Ana

Post » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:02 pm

ESO revealed that Xarxes, not Trinimac, was the Altmeri god of life and death, even though Xarxes and Arkay are worshipped separately in the Bosmeri pantheon. It also muddled things even further by confirming that Orkey was a combination of Mauloch and Arkay.
Mandi Norton

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion