Trophy Issue(s)?

Post » Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:50 am

Here's an issue I have going on with Fallout 3 achievement trophies.

I've played the game all the way up to "Take That Back" and noticed that I haven't seen that many an achievement trophy popping up.

Curiously I checked to see if any trophies were available for this game and found out there were 50.

The only trophies I see that I have are "Agatha's Song" and "Doesn't Play Well With Others".

Some achievements are kinda automatic & no brainers in the beginning, yet I haven't gotten them.

First, is there something I did wrong? Secondly, is there a fix for this, so I can get the appropriate achievements already achieved?

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
sw1ss

Post » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:14 am

Here's an issue I have going on with Fallout 3 achievement trophies.

I've played the game all the way up to "Take That Back" and noticed that I haven't seen that many an achievement trophy popping up.

Curiously I checked to see if any trophies were available for this game and found out there were 50.

The only trophies I see that I have are "Agatha's Song" and "Doesn't Play Well With Others".

Some achievements are kinda automatic & no brainers in the beginning, yet I haven't gotten them.

First, is there something I did wrong? Secondly, is there a fix for this, so I can get the appropriate achievements already achieved?

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Huh. I've had a game not load a trophy or two after achieving it, but the next time I started up gameplay they started to appear one after the other.

I can't say I've had this happen to me with F3, though. I just Plat'd it yesterday... do you have the most recent patch? maybe there's some kind of bug that is preventing you from obtaining them.

try working towards a trophy that is easily obtainable, and see if you earn the trophy after completing it. it may only be quest trophies that are messed up.
..xX Vin Xx..

Post » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:27 am

Huh. I've had a game not load a trophy or two after achieving it, but the next time I started up gameplay they started to appear one after the other.

I can't say I've had this happen to me with F3, though. I just Plat'd it yesterday... do you have the most recent patch? maybe there's some kind of bug that is preventing you from obtaining them.

try working towards a trophy that is easily obtainable, and see if you earn the trophy after completing it. it may only be quest trophies that are messed up.

I just received the trophy for 10 Bobbleheads, so when I saved and reloaded...nothing. I still only have 3 trophies.

As for "Quest" trophies, I should at least have the first 3 trophies offered. The "Vault 101 Citizenship Award", "Got the Pip-Boy 3000" and "Escape".

When I check for updates there aren't any, so I'm at a loss for now.
LijLuva

Post » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:25 am

I just received the trophy for 10 Bobbleheads, so when I saved and reloaded...nothing. I still only have 3 trophies.

As for "Quest" trophies, I should at least have the first 3 trophies offered. The "Vault 101 Citizenship Award", "Got the Pip-Boy 3000" and "Escape".

So maybe it's the main quest trophies that aren't working for you?

Have you done any side-quest or DLC quest-related trophies?

Edit: Either way you'd probably have to start a new game, unfortunately. Unless if you complete the entire main quest line and it some how triggers all the older trophies.
Roisan Sweeney

Return to Fallout 3