Trying to merge three plugins. I need some help

Post » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:06 pm

I ajm using this plugin merger: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69905/?

Wondering some things:

From the readme: "Merging and Renumbering Methods"

Renumbering

Renumbering methods correspond to how the application renumbers FormIDs when merging to prevent collisions. The method you want to use by default is Renumber Conflicting, which only renumbers FormIDs that conflict with each other, and, by definition, does not affect any FormIDs in the first plugin in a merge (the one at a lowest index).

Renumber All renumbers every FormID in the mods being merged, and is less useful. It is still valuable for testing and is the only valid option for use with the New Records record copying method.

Record Copying

Record Copying methods correspond to how the application copies records to a merged plugin. The Overrides method is the method that has been used since 2013, and copies records to the merged plugin as overrides. This is the method you should usually use.

The New Records copying method has the program copy non-override records from the plugins being merged into the merged plugin as new records. This method has an advantage over the Overrides method in that it doesn't require the clamping of FormIDs after merging. FormID clamping is in an inexact process and can, in extremely rare cases, cause issues after merging. You should use the New Records merging method if the Overrides method produces a plugin with errors."

1) AM I the only one not able to understand the differences between these two methods?

2) I'm trying to merge these three plugins: http://www.lonebullet.com/mods/download-no-more-wild-goose-chases-v10-elder-scrolls-iv-oblivion-mod-free-56470.htm. Wondering if there is any way to realize what's the best method to do that?IF renumbering or record copying?

3) I want to merge trade and commerce and his update. How can I be sure the update overwrites basically everything of main .esp?

Emerald Dreams

Return to IV - Oblivion