Unvoiced Vanilla dialogue while working on a Mara quest swap

Post » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:12 pm

I'm currently working on a mod which swaps the order in which the player does these 2 quests: The Book of Love (Mara Pilgrimage) and Spread the love (distributing pamphlets), so you'll need to distribute pamphlets first, before you can go on the pilgrimage.

In Vanilla, the player needs to ask some questions about the Temple first, before they can start the pilgrimage. Those dialogue lines already have the Book of Love (T02) as owning quest. I swapped this dialogue to have Spread the Love (FreeFormRiften05) as owning quest and set that particular diloague as starting topic. After having asked those questions, you'll get an option: "Does the Temple need any assistance?" The following lines start the Spread the Love quest, however no matter what I do, the rest of lines of the quest remain unvoiced.

I did the following:

• Made 100% sure the fuz files are named correctly. (I can review them in the CK and they work fine)

• Regenerated the SEQ file.

To clarify the problem, here's a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hgwdTjjuyE

Any advice?

I can't seem to find what's causing this and I'm pretty much at wit's end. Probably it's something very obvious I'm missing here, though.

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

Sac

Angel Torres

Return to V - Skyrim