Using the brootherhood to your advantage in the new survival

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:37 am

Hey, I'm new to the forum so I'll try not to sound like some noob. In the upcoming survival mode they say that you won't be able to fast travel. The brootherhood provides vertibirds which haven't been very useful. At least until now. Before people didn't really use them cause you could only travel to places you had already been. What I see now i a great ability to still travel "fast" with the miniguns on the vertibird at your disposal at the same time. Am I being completely wrong or is this a great reason for joining up with the brootherhood in the survival patch?

Stephani Silva

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:17 pm

Yeah, this method of travel will surely still work. So joining the brotherhood early, even if you don't plan on siding with them, could be a nice boon for awhile.

Kat Ives

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:49 pm

I only fast travel if the their is a bug/glitch and sometimes a quick fast travel fixes it in Bethesda's games.

I do not feel safe in one of those flying machines (death traps) Those pilots if you call them pilots only know how to crash. My characters along with their companion usually bet on what time the BoS pilot will last before crashing.

If they can last longer it might not be that bad of a choice but still I prefer to walk, yes walk from place to place. I rarely even run and never use the sprint mode that cost action points.

I am glad it is there as an option to move between locations. I would like to see maybe an option to build or repair a motorcycle and use it as a limited form of Fast Travel maybe only between communities you have and it would cost fuel and spare parts to maintain.

Britta Gronkowski

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:05 pm

What will be key is to build sufficient defence so that your settlements do not continually require help.

With no fast travel, that would be problematic.

KIng James

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:33 pm

Just kill of the settlers - I am sure Strong will like that.

Alba Casas

Return to Fallout 4