Vampires of Skyrim

Post » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:29 pm

How do you think the vampires will be like in TES5?

In the book http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Immortal_Blood there is some information about the vampires of Skyrim
He wanted to know about the vampires of eastern Skyrim. I told him about the most powerful tribe, the Volkihar, paranoid and cruel, whose very breath could freeze their victims' blood in the veins. I explained to him how they lived beneath the ice of remote and haunted lakes, never venturing into the world of men except to feed.

"Your advice helped me very much," he said. "But you should know that the Volkihar have an additional ability you didn't mention. They can reach through the ice of their lakes without breaking it. It was quite a nasty surprise, being grabbed from below without any warning."

So do you think that they will make the vampires this badass or the same breed from Cyrodiil? :)

Discuss, discuss away!
Joanne Crump

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:44 am

How do you think the vampires will be like in TES5?

In the book http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Immortal_Blood there is some information about the vampires of Skyrim

So do you think that they will make the vampires this badass or the same breed from Cyrodiil? :)

Discuss, discuss away!

It's a possibility. I hope thay add rival clans, including the Cyrodiilic vampires too. But playing as the Volkihar would be awesome.
brian adkins

Post » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:44 pm

Ooooooh, thanks for the tip.

Not altogether fond of vamps myself, never let myself get turned for too long. But it would sure make an awesome foe. Me likey nasty surprises like this.
Amy Gibson

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:17 am

I'd like to see a very cold, savage and implacable, inhuman sort of vampire in Skyrim, which the Volkihar already sound to be. In terms of gameplay, I hope they're not a weak/generic enemy so much as a powerful/mini-boss type of encounter.
Guy Pearce

Post » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:50 pm

Vampires should be able to fly and use stealth to pull there victims away into the night from above without anyone seeing or hearing!
Tarka

Post » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:36 pm

I think the vampires of Skyrim should be brooding aloof teenagers who drive Volvos and fight werewolves that never wear shirts. And then there could be some girl thats all like ehhh and than the vampires like meehhh and the shirtless werewolf would be all like but I love you too... Than I get bored and throw rocks at cats then the girls all like this is stupid and leaves. Then Stone Cold Steve Austin gives me some beer. Wanna Wrestle Stone Cold? Yeeaahhhh. Than we get on harleys and ride into the sunset. That would be some BA shnizz for certain...
Nicole Mark

Post » Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:40 pm

I think the vampires of Skyrim should be brooding aloof teenagers who drive Volvos and fight werewolves that never wear shirts. And then there could be some girl thats all like ehhh and than the vampires like meehhh and the shirtless werewolf would be all like but I love you too... Than I get bored and throw rocks at cats then the girls all like this is stupid and leaves. Then Stone Cold Steve Austin gives me some beer. Wanna Wrestle Stone Cold? Yeeaahhhh. Than we get on harleys and ride into the sunset. That would be some BA shnizz for certain...

Twilight+Forumer=loss of sanity.
Stacyia

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:12 am

The same breed from Cyrodiil might be nice. Not only they can add the lore to the Order, but it's better than walking only at night.
Rachael

Post » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:41 pm

It's a possibility. I hope thay add rival clans, including the Cyrodiilic vampires too. But playing as the Volkihar would be awesome.

I agree that would be amazing! I would love to have more vampiric lore involved with skyrim
evelina c

Return to V - Skyrim