Vampires in Skyrm?

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:11 am

When it comes to vampires I say, screw the garlic, silver steaks and crosses, vampires should be some of the hardest enemies in the game and the easiest to play as, vampires should be really hard to kill but there aren't many of them in one cave/fort so you won't encounter many, but on the occasion that you do come face to face with a creature of the night, they should have features that are distinguished as "that's a vampire" instead of "he's a skooma addict!"
vampire patriarch's should be half human and half beast maybe like Raziel from LOK before he was thrown into the abyss, same for the matriarch's, as they are the leaders of that vampire clan they should have special unique equipment like some armour which looks like none other in the game and special vampire weapons and shields with the skin of humans draqed over it, i want proper gory vampires which will give you a shiver down your spine, Also i think when you actually manage to kill a vampire he should explode in a shower of dust instead of opening his corpse and taking vampire dust from him..

Playing as a vampire is a tricky one because of the lovely 'sun damage' I really don't know how you could change sun damage unless it damaged you slowly and your screen went really blurry, i dunno, to be honest i think everyone likes it the way it was in Oblivion.
I think you should have your normal combat level but also a vampire level (i will explain why a little later on in the paragraph)
In combat as a vampire, one of the flourishes( hold the trigger on Xbox) when you are a vampire is to launch those nice shiny fangs into the neck of that poor bandit that said you move like a pregnant cow! this could drain the enemy's strength health and demoralize him slightly, adding the strength and refilling your health.
acrobatics should be increased when playing as a vampire and also strength , and of course you have to have an appearance of a vampire, also a feature i would like to see when you play as a vampire is to have a whole other level bar called your vampire level or something, basically it levels up like the normal XP bar but only when your feed on someone, when you gain say...ten levels in your vampire level you will reach an option called 'state of change' you have to sleep like a normal level but when you wake up your character will be changed for ever and cannot go back, when your character wakes up he will be given either a unique spell or a few levels in Hand to hand skill but it will change of appearance, such as sharper claws or bigger fangs, but when you get to level 20 and depending on which vampire clan you have joined you start morphing into a more advanced level of vampire for example the vampires of the tribe Berne will become gaunt and stealthy, the the vampires of the tribe Aundae will become more arcane with a glow to there hands and eyes (not a huge torch like glow just a subtle glow) and lastly the vampires of the clan Quarra are the most vicious and will become more hunched back and 'evil' than any of the other clans.
well that's my 2 cents on vampires, feel free to post your ideas, and discuss them here. :)
Kitana Lucas

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:33 am

http://www.gamesas.com/index.php?/topic/1148374-werewolves-vampires/
hannah sillery

Return to V - Skyrim