Vault 74 p2

Post » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:59 pm

The door of the vault enterance closed with a loud screeching sound. The kids around me were worried and scared and they didnt understand just as I felt, my father went to the man in the power suit and spoke, I didnt understand much back then but I understood little.

"How long will it stay closed?"

"Sir, I dont really know much about what is going to happen, only the overseer will know what to do, thats his job"

"The overseer?"

"He controls the vault and takes care of all the systems and functions of this vault"

"So where do we go right now?'

"Oh yes, I almost forgot"

He walked to a door and pushed the button beside it and walked in the room and my father walked with him and my mother grabbed my hand and I kept trying to hold Rosco. As we walked in the power armor man walked over a huge box and opened it and pulled out three jumpsuits and one small jumpsuit with four leg holes.

"We got the order of the dogs jumpsuit as soon as we can, here you go little buddy"

He handed me the jumpsuit and I holded it but was a little shy to say anything.

He handed my mom three jumpsuits and we went back to the box again and pulled out a small box and my dad grabbed it, the man then pulled out a weird card and told my dad something and he shaked hands with my father and he left.

"Alright, lets get to our room and then we go to the Cryo room"

We soon got in a hallway with many rooms, we soon got to a room with the numbers 138.

"Here we are"

My dad put the I.D. card inside the metal button opener and the door slid up, we walked inside and it was amazing.

There was five rooms, two bathrooms and one kitchen, my dad closed the door and then walked over to the room with a white queen sized bed and above were a large cloth with the same words 'Vault tec". I walked over to a room that had a large bed with black sheets and there was a small dog bed also, and there was amazingly a service droid but was not working, I walked up to it and pushed a red button below it and I flew up and I jumped back fast.

"Hello, I am MASS and here to assist in any needs you may need"

The robot floated away and I got up and Rosco walked over to his bed and layed down and started to sleep and I dropped my suit case and fell on my bed and slept as well....
His Bella

Post » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:13 pm

Why did you create a second topic just for this post? Use the old one. Just some foresight... this is going to get locked.
Jeremy Kenney

Post » Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:14 pm

Yes, you can only have one topic for a story. When you want to post the next chaper, post it in the original thread.
Crystal Clarke

Post » Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:53 pm

Oh yeah sorry, my mistake :banghead:
Karine laverre

Post » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:37 pm

Saw someone make the exact same mistake with a TES Fanfic yesterday.
Is this some sort of Double-thread DISEASE EPIDEMIC!!!??? :o
Mrs. Patton

Post » Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:36 pm

Saw someone make the exact same mistake with a TES Fanfic yesterday.
Is this some sort of Double-thread DISEASE EPIDEMIC!!!??? :o

Perhaps. In the name of the cuddly bear, I declare this thread locked so that the epidemic can spread no further! Or I will at least report it so that it is so.
T. tacks Rims

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:57 am

Perhaps. In the name of the cuddly bear, I declare this thread locked so that the epidemic can spread no further! Or I will at least report it so that it is so.

Wat? :stare:

OP, I assume you copied your post over to the original thread? :)
Heather beauchamp

Return to Fallout Series Discussion