Vault 92

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:20 am

Vault 92 was one of the Vaults created by Vault-Tec, and part of the Vault Experiment. The world's best musicians were invited to this vault to "preserve artistic talent" during the War. In reality, the vault was geared specifically for experimenting on the vault's population through the use of noise generators, implanting subliminal messages.

Alright I have a very important question, should i let everyone play who they want or should I let them chose from a list of characters that are known to be in the vault???

ok well if I'm letting you guys create your own characters I need a doctor, a couple assistants for him, the overseer's brother and son, the rest can be regular vault residents and security

The people who are immune to the white noise will be the doctor, overseer (Me) and all the assistants save for 1 and a coupkle nromal residents

I want to have A LOT of people in this RP so sign up!!!

Name:

Weapons: Only if you are security, the overseer or the doctor, make it realistic, you are in a Vault

Appearance: face, hair, build and any modifications to the vault uniforms you have made

Part you are playing: like the doctor, regular resident and so on

Instrument: only if you are a vault civilian

Personality:

History:
Roberta Obrien

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:16 am

I'll join up, fellow Enclave soldier! I vote for letting us create our own characters.
Elle H

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:43 am

((i'll join but i got a question. What is the age limit, cause I am kinda tired of being nineteen. but i will if i must.))
quinnnn

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:16 pm

here is my sign up:

Name: Gregory Hunter

Weapons: Carries his father's laser pistol and has a laser rifle in his office that was given to him by the Oversser before him

Appearance: Medium length hair, blue-grey eyes that are very peircing, 180 lbs and 6 foot 1, medium build

Part you are playing: Overseer

Instrument: none

Personality: a very strong leader and a harsh one as well, he is a fun guy, but can be a jerk as well, almost like he has alterate personalities, has used his pistol a fair number of times against unruly vault residents.

History: his father, who was Overseer at one time was the first to volunteer for the white noise before it was implemented on the vault, Gregory was forced to watch as his father went crazy due to the noise, he was given the pistol in his father's will, his mother was killed during his father's rampage before he was shot down.
MARLON JOHNSON

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:49 am

Weapons: .32 pistol with about 20 rounds

Appearance: About 5 feet 4 inches tall and with short black hair. Hazel eyes and a small vertical scar along the left eye.

Part you are playing: Vault lead composer

Instrument: Composing baton

Personality: extremely social and mildly playful, but becomes serious at times of danger

History: Was born in Richmond, Virginia and got the scar in a bar brawl. Always aspired to leading an orchestra.
KU Fint

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:16 am

put your sign ups here instead http://www.gamesas.com/bgsforums/index.php?showtopic=994832&pid=14381121&st=0&#entry14381121
Miss Hayley

Return to Fallout Series Discussion