Velehk Sain's Treasure chest Bug?

Post » Fri May 25, 2012 12:36 am

So I just spent the last two hours googling and trying to see if anyone else has had this issue to no avail.

I'm at the exact point where the treasure chest is supposed to spawn and can't get it to trigger.

I did not kill him and have the treasure map. I am level 32 if that makes a difference.

Does your conjuration need to be a specific level in order to summon the chest?

Is there a way to force the trigger? Jumping up and down and yelling at it to open sesame isn't working.

Thanks in advance
sexy zara

Post » Fri May 25, 2012 9:21 am

Are you really sure you're in the right spot? Your conjuration is irrelevant, because you don't summon it, it summons itself once you get close enough to it. The map is a little disorienting, and I had to look around for it a little while before it finally popped up.
Matthew Warren

Post » Fri May 25, 2012 12:34 pm

Are you really sure you're in the right spot? Your conjuration is irrelevant, because you don't summon it, it summons itself once you get close enough to it. The map is a little disorienting, and I had to look around for it a little while before it finally popped up.

That's the thing, I've combed every inch of the island and watched the youtube video over 10 times to make sure I'm in the right spot.

Is there a level requirement to trigger it?

This is really rather annoying.
Shaylee Shaw

Post » Fri May 25, 2012 2:38 am

It should just appear.
Lil'.KiiDD

Post » Fri May 25, 2012 10:16 am

Is there any way to force it to appear via console? I've walked up and down every inch of the island with the statue on it and walked up to every rock meticulously and have had no luck getting it to spawn.

I've reloaded the game, restarted my computer,etc; at this point I'm just curious if anyone level 32 or below got it to spawn fine.

Didn't kill Velehk Sain, then went to the island immediately after getting the map.
~Amy~

Post » Fri May 25, 2012 9:58 am

Level 34 and I am pretty sure I am in the right place. Didn't kill Velehk Sain, then went to the island immediately after getting the map (and I did this three time to make sure)

Treasure not appearing no matter how much a walk/run/bounce around the area. (On PC version)

Is there any way to force it to appear via console? I've walked up and down every inch of the island with the statue on it and walked up to every rock meticulously and have had no luck getting it to spawn.

I've reloaded the game, restarted my computer,etc; at this point I'm just curious if anyone level 32 or below got it to spawn fine.

Didn't kill Velehk Sain, then went to the island immediately after getting the map.
Melung Chan

Post » Fri May 25, 2012 11:43 am

At least I know I'm not crazy and I'm not the only one experiencing this bug..

Is there a way to get this moved to the bug forum or should I just repost this in the Bugs forum?

Kinda sad that I won't be able to get the loot, at least until someone mods it or they patch it...

Anyone know if it's possible to spawn the chest with the ID code?

If so I would greatly appreciate it if anyone about to get the chest posts the ID of the specific chest.
Eileen Collinson

Return to V - Skyrim