I was wondering if I could talk to some writers...

Post » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:33 am

Hi, I'm new here and I've been lead here to seek out Michael Kirkbride as well as numerous other Lore-Writers and writers in general because I myself am an aspiring writer of lore.

I don't know where to start and I need a nudge in the right directon... or a kick to the head or something.

I've lived for TES Lore for a long time and I've always been inspired by the Old Lore of TES and even past that. Now I want to create. The ideas and the motivation is there. I just can't find where to key for this car goes, y'know?

Do you just do a bunch of doodles, write up an array of gods and then spew it out and hatch a story or is there something else? I'm really determined, yet I'm new to this whole thing. I've tried here and there in the past and I've come up with interesting ideas, written a bit and drawn a bit but it seems to of not bore any fruit in helping me get it going.

Thank you to whomever reads this and even more thanks to those who would take the time to leave some words of wisdom or kicks to the head for an aspiring writer of lore.

Lori Joe

Return to Othor Games