Water Breathing Enchantment

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:37 am

I've been collecting useful enchantments via shopping/doing quests, and I cannot for the life of me remember how to get a hold of an amulet/ring/something of water breathing. Googleing didn't do me any good, and I can't remember if you actually can get anything like this from a quest (like when you get the amulet of levitation from that chief guard in Tel Vos) or if it's just random loot that shows up sometimes. Anyone remember?

PS: I'm well aware of many alternatives to finding an enchantment. This is for curiosity's sake more than anything.
Marcus Jordan

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:35 am

I dont think there is one. There are only a couple places you can buy the effect and from there you can make your own, but thats about it.

Marayn Dren Balmora, Guild of Mages
Uleni Heleran Wolverine Hall, Mages Guild

are the only npcs that sell the spell.
Dina Boudreau

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:58 pm

I dont think there is one. There are only a couple places you can buy the effect and from there you can make your own, but thats about it.

Huh, I could've sworn I'd found one at some point. Well, either I am misremembering or it was random loot. Well either way, thank you much.
Emmie Cate

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:11 am

I might be wrong but I think if you do a quest for Edwina and you read a certain book during that quest you get a Water Breathing spell for free. Maybe you get it just by reading that book with no need for quest. I hope I haven't said too much because this is close to spoiler territory.

I don't remember any Water Breathing enchanted items given to th pc or found in random loot but I always make a ring for this as early as I can.
Rachel Cafferty

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:05 pm

No, I know that quest and that book. All you get is an alteration boost.
Lyd

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:08 pm

I have found water ~walking~ enchanted amulets before, but never a water breathing item. Pretty easy to make though.
joeK

Return to III - Morrowind