Water Mill Stopped Rotating Animation

Post » Wed May 23, 2012 5:56 am

I saved it with the Riverwood water mill behind me in the save thumbnail, and when I load up that save or make a new one and load that one up, the mill will be stopped. I walked far away and came back and it was still stopped, so I went inside a house, and it was still stopped. So I went inside Embershard Mine and came back out and walked to Riverwood and it was rotating again. But loading that save (not like I will) will make it stuck again. Anyone else had this problem or something similar?
Umpyre Records

Post » Wed May 23, 2012 10:07 am

Not noticed it but as it fixes by leaving and re-entering the cell it's no big deal.

If you clear it then save without it in view does the animation work properly on a reload?
Jodie Bardgett

Post » Wed May 23, 2012 9:39 am

I was wondering if it being in the view when saved had something to do with it too, but I've saved other times with it in view and close by and it never did it before so...

I will try to load that save again, face the other way and save and load it again to see if that changes that save though, good idea.
cosmo valerga

Post » Wed May 23, 2012 9:59 am

I have noticed this before with torches. I used to like to randomly toss torches in my potted plants in the house, fire plants yay! Anyhow as you could imagine, the fire animation would sometimes be screwed up upon loading. Leaving and entering the house again would fix the problem.
Jack

Return to V - Skyrim