So what if I don't want to turn my spouse in to a vampire?

Post » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:55 am

I finally solved my broken marriage problem thanks to a fellow forumer who let me know there was a simple mod which lets you divorce and re-marry. Anyways, after I dumped my ex drunk loser Tolvar (from companions), I remarried of course. I mean I have 2 kids for mara's sake, they need a father. So I picked a nice guy from Solitude, who turns out to be the son of local inn's owner. At least he's not drunk, a very nice guy. So far so good.

However, as I am almost questless with nothing to do in game, I spent some time in thieves guild, made some silly robberries etc, got a special quest (the silver lining) I already had the quest item so I completed the quest instantly, then while I was looking up a list of skyrim quests, I realized I hadn't completed some vampire quests, the ones you need to go ask "what can I do to help" I never wanted to side with vampires to start with but when I chose to accept the "gift" of the dang vampire lord, I didn't know I was choosing a side at that point. I thought I was still trying to find out what vampires are after and spying by becoming one of them temporarily etc. I was wrong. But it's too late now.

I went by vampires, destroyed the dawnguards, killed them all and now, those stupid vampires are asking me to turn my new sweet husband to a vampire as well. I don't want to. Why can't I just say no and refuse the quest? Anyways, is there a known work around for passing or failing the quest so I can continue with other vampire quests?

My game is SSE so I can't disable the dawnguard dlc. If I could, I wouldn't mind starting over that dlc.
Roanne Bardsley

Post » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:25 am

Then you don't turn him into a vampire. It sounds like you need to reload your game going off what your saying. There probably is a work around, but your saying you didn't want to be a vampire in the first place. Reload your game. What are you playing on auto saves alone?

Lauren Dale

Post » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:29 pm

No I am not playing only with autosaves of course, and I didn't want to be a vampire, it just happened unintentionally but I just thought, ok, whatever I will just play vampire stuff since I can get cured whenever I want. So I continued that way. Played a lot of hours, did a lot of things after that. So it's a save from way back that I can't even tell which one now. Even if I find that save before I choose the vampires' side, my loss will be enormous in game. So that's not an option.

Bee Baby

Post » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:39 am

Actually I went back to vampire quests just for the sake of stopping dawnguards from attacking me all the time. I accomplished that, so may be I should just forget about the rest of the vampire quests. But I'm curious lol

If only there was a way to cure him back after completing the quest.

Tha King o Geekz

Post » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:17 am

Just cheat on him with someone else that isn't a vampire, this probably is the best solution

:goodjob:

Edit: nevermind I don't know if you can remarry, it looks like you can't. I don't know what to tell you, if your on PC there is the console, and mods. You definitely could fix your problem using the console I believe.

Wayne Cole

Post » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:19 am

Maybe just don't bother to do the quest and not continue with the DLC
ImmaTakeYour

Return to V - Skyrim