what game(s) are you currently playing? Part XV

Post » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:12 am

gotta be honest, when i first started the first itteration of this thread way back when, i never thought it would get to part 15 :P

got a few games on the go atm..

playing through XCom2, i like some of the changes from the first but dislike some of the others..

I also have Witcher 3 on the go, and am quite enjoying it, most of the issues I had with the first two titles have been resolved..

and im playing a little Cities Skylines here and there.. the game is both relaxing and addictive..

so, what do you have on the go?

http://www.gamesas.com/topic/1604514-what-games-are-you-currently-playing-part-xiv/page-1

louise tagg

Post » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:22 am

A new thread before the other was locked?! This is madness....

.... I love it!!

I'm currently working on a new Minecraft world using the steampunk texture pack on PS4 while I decide what I want to do next. I started a new Morrowind character on PC a few days ago so I'll probably work on that until Skyrim SE releases in October. I uninstalled Skyrim from Steam and deleted all the mods I had downloaded so I can start with a clean slate as soon as the SE drops.
Tamara Dost

Post » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:57 pm

I might have to take a look at the Steampunk Texture on the Xbox One. I will be doing the same Skyrim on the PC and then start from scratch when it is released, I just do not know if I have the Xbox One at launch since I am a bit tight on funds.

I played a bit of Witcher 3 a couple of days ago on the character I started when Blood and Wine was released and only has been in Blood and Wine.

Been looking to play again some Space Engineers and maybe Rising World

Ally Chimienti

Post » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:10 pm

Still working on Lord of the Rings Online and Galactic Civilization 3.
yermom

Post » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:30 pm

Dividing time between FO3 (almost to level 30 and that awesome every stat is 9 perk!), NCAA Football 12, and still Skyrim occasionally :)

Harry-James Payne

Post » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:38 pm

Getting ready to play some Star Wars: Battlefront and try the new Death Star DLC.

Edit:

Ehh---the new Death Star DLC only makes you want to play the Bespin map. Hopefully EA will add more stuff to it. Also they have Kyle Katarn's signature blaster in the game which is awesome!!!

Marine Arrègle

Post » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:52 am

Be playing SMT IV Apocalypse

Sierra Ritsuka

Post » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:40 pm

It's so cool seeing everyone excited about what they are playing. :)

EDIT: Had to correct my horrible typing skills.
N Only WhiTe girl

Post » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:41 pm

Still playing Fallout 4. Done with Nuka World, Just finished making a giant Vault 88.

Cat Haines

Post » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:46 pm

I still plan on getting a PS4 solely for Bloodborne. Although some more exclusive titles have popped up that have interested me, so it's not an entirely questionable investment. But hey, it's my money!

Still playing a bit of Fallout 4, finishing up Nuka World myself. Only thing I really want to do now is take over a few more settlements. I have to say, I really like Nuka World. It may not offer the best quests like Far Harbor did, but it basically fulfilled everything my dream DLC was, in that it allowed me to be a full-fledged raider. Hell, I even enjoy taking over settlements and decorating them with entrails, spikes, Nuka Cola mascots, and other good raider stuff. And on top of that, the awesome amusemant park setting I much preferred over the Island of Far Harbor.

But at the moment I've just started a new character in Dark Souls 3. I will never stop enjoying the Souls games.
Jeff Tingler

Post » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:40 am

I got a PS4 a week ago (PS4 Slim), and since then I've been switching between https://www.playstation.com/en-ca/games/gravity-rush-remastered-ps4/, https://www.playstation.com/en-in/games/shadow-of-the-beast-ps4/ and some Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition. Oh, and some http://www.hamster.co.jp/european_hamster/arcadearchives/index.htm in between.

Despite being very new to the series, I'm already looking forward to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkdgCs16WB0 a great deal, which is released in about 2 months.
Robert Jackson

Post » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:54 pm

Those two look interesting!
x_JeNnY_x

Post » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:24 am

-The Eldet demo, the best writing, world building and character development that I've seen in a long time. Can't wait for more!

-Harvest Moon: Magical Melody, with the gay hack! Finally, I can play my favorite HM game! I'm having a blast!

-Legion... so much content, send help.

x a million...

Post » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:20 pm

Team Fortress 2 (still), but I recently tried RimWorld and it's really cool, I just wish my colonists would stop having mental breakdowns whenever I force cannibalism on them... I'm just trying to be efficient here...

Enny Labinjo

Post » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:01 pm

Still in the process of playing Quake 2. Hopefully will have some time this weekend to make a real push into it. I like what I have played so far, but I am not sure if I like it more than Quake 1. Quake 1 is my third favorite FPS behind the original Half-Life and original Unreal. I am also going to try to get past the part of TESA: Redguard I am stuck on as well.

The rest of the games on my to-do list (roughly in order of priority, but that is subject to change), many of which are part of my 90s/early 2000s games library I want to play:

-An Elder Scrolls Legend: Battlespire

-Unreal 2

-System Shock 2

-Final Doom

-Elder Scrolls Online (probably would be higher but the amount of content is honestly a bit intimidating, partially due to constraints on free time)

-Planescape: Torment

-Dark Messiah

-Deus Ex: Human Revolution

-System Shock 1

-Deus Ex (original)

Multi Multi

Post » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:36 am

I finished up Deus Ex MD for the forth time last week. Great game, if only there was more.

I also spoiled myself with some P5. The story seems legit, characters are great but ultimate personas look kind of lackluster. The MC's looks cool though.

Currently playing some FO:NV. Can never get tired of that game and I'll be making a Dexter kind of character this play-through. Super-nerdy-laser-blasting-guy kinda character. :P

Katie Samuel

Post » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:09 pm

I finally got to finish BioShock thanks to the Remastered version. Someone gifted me BioShock a long time ago and I got around 3/4 through the game and then my harddrive died. I lost my progress but started over and got close to where I was and then the game would crash on launch and I was never able to get it to run again. BioShock Remastered worked great for me (only 1 CTD). I got the happy ending. It was a great story and all but I got so damn tired of looting. I need a break from that.

JD bernal

Post » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:31 pm

Fired up Super Castlevania IV on the Wii at around 12:30 tonight. Got all the way to the Clock Tower towards the end of the game before I started making a lot of dumb mistakes and dying repeatedly due to sleepiness. Now I'm going to bed with that awesome sound track echoing in my ears, and visions of all manner of dark creatures dancing in my head! I love Super Castlevania IV, have ever since the early '90's!
Ymani Hood

Post » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:09 am

It really is a great game, yeah :) Love the gameplay, the soundtrack and everything.

I bought it for the Wii U back in April or May, and I've already played thru the game 5+ times. I'm guessing it's the game I've played thru the 3rd most times in my life (1st would be Streets of Rage and 2nd would be Mega Man 2).
Kat Stewart

Post » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:11 am

I've recently started playing minecraft with a bunch of magic mods like thaumcraft and witchery installed, I built a mansion in a big forest and am now working to magical mastery. I also just played a campaign in neverwinter nights and that's got me wanting to play a mage run in pillars of eternity, mages in classic RPGs are always so much fun

jenny goodwin

Post » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:28 am

Right on! Oh, and cell phone cameras make keeping up with the passwords a lot easier! I remember back in the day I had a sheet of paper that I'd draw a grid on and sketch crude axes, hearts, and fire bottles on. Wasn't pretty but it worked! I really ought to try Minecraft on PC. Mods would be an interesting addition to the game.
Rowena

Post » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:29 am

The thing is that major updates are happening quite fast now and mods might take time to update. At least with Minecraft you can go back and play previous versions but then you might miss some of the nice changes made with 1.9 or 1.10. or newer versions when they are released.

Alina loves Alexandra

Post » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:40 am

Hmm, I had not considered how mods would interact with the updates.
KiiSsez jdgaf Benzler

Post » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:19 pm

ahh the nostalgia.. i remember back before games had "world maps" or "quest journals".. you kept a stack of paper next to you while playing, mapping out dungeons as you explored them and writing notes on anything you thought would be relevant further on..

i sorta miss those times, but things sure are a lot easier these days

SiLa

Post » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:31 pm

Some would argue that's not necessarily a good thing. Me? I'm kind of lazy :tongue:
Karen anwyn Green

Next

Return to Othor Games