SO what is GIANT MONSTER NEWS?

Post » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:16 am

Minotaurs and Ogres anyone? Or perhaps they only appear in Cyrodiil? Would also be nice to see the Daedroth back in action.
Steph

Post » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:59 pm

IMO giant monsters would be silly. Especially if they are just enlargements of the current "monsters" we have. How about a giant Luna moth? If it was a NEW monster, that would be different. I wouldn't buy an enlarged creature DLC. That's just me though.
Lizs

Post » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:42 am

hey now, i could totaly see bethesda do a MOTHRA spoof with a giant flaming Luna Moth! lol. Heck that whole thing with the crazy robot named archy controling the local savs in Point Look out had me shocked that Palladium Games wasn't sueing. -shrugs- but i'm kinda interested in see how Hearthfire runs. supposed to be out this september and it has a lot of features people on here have been begging for like child adoption and family interaction.
Samantha hulme

Post » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:30 pm

IMO giant monsters would be silly. Especially if they are just enlargements of the current "monsters" we have. How about a giant Luna moth? If it was a NEW monster, that would be different. I wouldn't buy an enlarged creature DLC. That's just me though.

A lot of us also thought a house dlc was crazy.. but here we go! :D
Marina Leigh

Post » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:46 am

Most likely for their upcomminng mmo who s name is going to be changed from TESO to Greed is good online
Which is going to be a huge failure because of investors demand that it must contain panda , hello kitty and my little ponies
This comment make me think on the car Homer Simpson designed who bankrupted the car company, better as the independent demands made some sense separately but made an mess combined, (room for 6+4 meter long)
No the problem for TESO is that it's basically designed as an WOW clone with less features and content than WOW.
Carys

Post » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:39 am

Perhaps despite the stupid name , it could be really be the third dlc that could , still a perhaps, involve hunting of giant monsters on the line of the shadow of the colossus style...
Nadia Nad

Previous

Return to Othor Games