What is a ''GOOD Player'' for you ??!!

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:11 am

Если честно, странная статья. Имбирь и иглоукалывание – чистой воды шарлатанство. Ну, помогает, может быть, но чисто психологически. Я вот всё перепробовал почти – никакого эффекта. Браслет и шарики гомеопатии до сих пор на полке лежат – выкинуть не соберусь никак. Только лекарство настоящее (драмина, если интересно) принял – и укачивать через двадцать минут перестало. .Кроме того, про расположение в центре. Никакой критики не выдерживает. Вам каждый “качок” скажет, что надо вперёд садится, что в автобусе, что в самолёте…

What???
Heather Stewart

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:01 am

Если честно, странная статья. Имбирь и иглоукалывание – чистой воды шарлатанство. Ну, помогает, может быть, но чисто психологически. Я вот всё перепробовал почти – никакого эффекта. Браслет и шарики гомеопатии до сих пор на полке лежат – выкинуть не соберусь никак. Только лекарство настоящее (драмина, если интересно) принял – и укачивать через двадцать минут перестало. .Кроме того, про расположение в центре. Никакой критики не выдерживает. Вам каждый “качок” скажет, что надо вперёд садится, что в автобусе, что в самолёте…

he says he sell his kidney for $ 300.000
Kat Lehmann

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:30 pm

he says he sell his kidney for $ 300.000

Yeah I fancy a kidney.
Horse gal smithe

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:16 am

Does he want iPad too, just like this kid?
Sarah MacLeod

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:45 am

Well, if majority of the weapons svck compared to it, doesn't that mean the weapon is overpowered? :D

What I mean is that majority of the weapons have much more recoil and hard to control than the mike.
Emily Rose

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:50 am

Well, if majority of the weapons svck compared to it, doesn't that mean the weapon is overpowered? :D

It's OP damage-wise as well. I was in one of those ultra rare, perfect matches where everything was as it should be and a guy with a MIKE and no lag as nearly OHKing everyone.

Almost any gun can seem like OHK, if you don't use armor. I still easily win gunfights against the mike with the scarab, k-volt, Grendel etc
Siobhan Wallis-McRobert

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:08 am

What I mean is that majority of the weapons have much more recoil and hard to control than the mike.

Which I prefer.
Samantha hulme

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:09 am

Does he want iPad too, just like this kid?

I don't know how to respond to that. I don't feel sorry for him. He deserves what he got for being an idiot and yes, I am desensitised lol
Chantelle Walker

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:32 am

Hi all,

Crysis series exist for long time now, it's time to see what your thinking about gameplay's players, their behaviour, reputation...

Remember :
no naming and shaming please.

I don't know if a thread has already posted for this subject but guys, really, what is a ''good player'' for you ??!!

-A perform aim shooter ?
-A pro user of DSG/Reflex/scope
-A pro user marshall like ddeviuk14 (he use perfect others weapons ;-))
-A player who is good with almost all weapons
-A player who is too strong (!) in face to face
-A player who always play the objective (+1 +1 +1+1 !!)
-A player who help newbie ?
-A player who switch team when unbalanced team is there
-A player who never rage for the choice weapon of his ennemy (server rules respected of course)
-A player who is friendly chatting with just ''hi all'' !
-and others, others...

Who is ''Bad player'' for you ??!
-A player with bad scores/stats
-A player who always use OP/OC weapons (rhino, bow, l(tag annoying...)
-A player who use laser ???? ( i use it -( i know i'm bad -(( ! I apologize !)
-A player who is the Best high score K/D ratio on every match
-A player who scared everybody cause never die (or almost ^^)
-A player who always rage vs AA, laser, Scar-laser+rapidfire...
-and others, others...

So,
What do you think ?!

A good Player is a fair one:
- one that does not rage kick
- one that does not insult
- one that has fun
- and one that, once in a while can tear a few bambi's a new one xD

Im not all of these things, im not what everyone else has proposed but i tick a few boxes, as do most crysis players (apart from *clears throat*:
- Bow noobs
- Rhino noobs
- L-tag noobs... if i missed any others please be my guest to add to this list)

Soooo to sum up a 'good crysis player' is up to anyones interpretation
Hayley O'Gara

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:31 am

Hi all,

Crysis series exist for long time now, it's time to see what your thinking about gameplay's players, their behaviour, reputation...

Remember :
no naming and shaming please.

I don't know if a thread has already posted for this subject but guys, really, what is a ''good player'' for you ??!!

-A perform aim shooter ?
-A pro user of DSG/Reflex/scope
-A pro user marshall like ddeviuk14 (he use perfect others weapons ;-))
-A player who is good with almost all weapons
-A player who is too strong (!) in face to face
-A player who always play the objective (+1 +1 +1+1 !!)
-A player who help newbie ?
-A player who switch team when unbalanced team is there
-A player who never rage for the choice weapon of his ennemy (server rules respected of course)
-A player who is friendly chatting with just ''hi all'' !
-and others, others...

Who is ''Bad player'' for you ??!
-A player with bad scores/stats
-A player who always use OP/OC weapons (rhino, bow, l(tag annoying...)
-A player who use laser ???? ( i use it -( i know i'm bad -(( ! I apologize !)
-A player who is the Best high score K/D ratio on every match
-A player who scared everybody cause never die (or almost ^^)
-A player who always rage vs AA, laser, Scar-laser+rapidfire...
-and others, others...

So,
What do you think ?!

A good Player is a fair one:
- one that does not rage kick
- one that does not insult
- one that has fun
- and one that, once in a while can tear a few bambi's a new one xD

Im not all of these things, im not what everyone else has proposed but i tick a few boxes, as do most crysis players (apart from *clears throat*:
- Bow noobs
- Rhino noobs
- L-tag noobs... if i missed any others please be my guest to add to this list)

Soooo to sum up a 'good crysis player' is up to anyones interpretation

MIKE NOOBS!!!!!!!!
Jamie Lee

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:33 am

MIKE NOOBS!!!!!!!!

Well M.I.K.E + Rapid Fire noobs, M.I.K.E on its own isn't too bad, still quite irritating though so i'll agree with you there :)
jeremey wisor

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:52 am

MIKE NOOBS!!!!!!!!

Well M.I.K.E + Rapid Fire noobs, M.I.K.E on its own isn't too bad, still quite irritating though so i'll agree with you there :)

Rapid fire shouldn't work seen as it doesn't use bullets.

Though the biggest fools I have seen are the ones that use aim enhance with it. The gun has literally no recoil and the module itself almost doesn't work.
[ becca ]

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:36 am

Anybody who plays honest and contributes to the team.

Anybody who doesn't use this garbage: http://www.gamesas.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=68163
Tiffany Carter

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:11 pm

Rapid fire shouldn't work seen as it doesn't use bullets.

Though the biggest fools I have seen are the ones that use aim enhance with it. The gun has literally no recoil and the module itself almost doesn't work.

Yup, on that front i'm totally with you, the game's physics are a bit messed up on that aspect of combat
Marine x

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:53 am

In my opinion, a good Player is someone, who can actually Play with almost every weapon and every loadout. Who doesn't flame about / kick others. But actually, playing good and being a noob, is getting confused often. Pinger, Rhino, Bow, Marshall, laser in General, and so on, is not pro imo.
But I think, everyone has a different Definition of a "good Player" soo.. I respect everyone else's opinion too, of course.
Kira! :)))

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:22 pm

In my opinion, a good Player is someone, who can actually Play with almost every weapon and every loadout. Who doesn't flame about / kick others. But actually, playing good and being a noob, is getting confused often. Pinger, Rhino, Bow, Marshall, laser in General, and so on, is not pro imo.
But I think, everyone has a different Definition of a "good Player" soo.. I respect everyone else's opinion too, of course.

The Pinger is OP (and yes I do use it, but don't spam it). However 85-90% of all the pilots I have come across have been useless and what's worst is when your team really needs the pinger and some idiot in your team gets in and doesn't know how to use it and it's not like they are low leveled
Tasha Clifford

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:13 pm

Well said words by the king of x22 and the land of TriggerBots! :)

Your mate AcyonZ is already banned from the games, you are lucky because you don't do the "Hey, watch my videos how pro I am with the TriggerBot, doesn't matter when it is clearly visible that you don't even zoom sometimes because of your low-speed reflexes and your gun just shoot when you the target hits the point of the x22's crosshair.".

BUT... From killcams, it is absolutely impossible to detect. So good luck on your journey until the banhammer comes!

Also... be very careful because I save every gameplays you upload and also select every "100% TriggerBot" moments and will send the "montage" to Crytek and EA!

Peace,
Cpt2Nomad

Damned_Queen

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Lol.. so many comical answers from so many delusional people..

As i said in my other post.. There is NO such thing as a good or pro player.. only good hit detection. Doesnt matter if your a noob level 1 or 5 reboot level 50, with good hit detection and a little bit of accuracy, you can appear to be the vest player around... without it though you are just another player trying to survive..

What irritates me most are all the so called pro player pvssy noobs who bich and moan about weapons and loadouts.. get over yourselves.. if you cant play with all weapons, loadouts and game modes then stay home and svckle on your wet nurse's titties.. Who gives a toss if someone is using rhino, bow pole etc.. change your loadout and play style to suit the conditions..

I have just ticked over 900hrs in this game, and i have seen just about everything bad in this game, and i will use any weapon and suit module i like, and map glitch too if needed to take you down.. Oh and to those who rage quit because their kdr is screwed up.. you are the biggest pvssy noobs of all.. and you know who you are!

Why cant we all get along in peace and harmony... nah screw that.. better if i just come and stick a JAW up your ass instead :D

This is not real life.. play to have fun and enjoy the friendships created!
Jessica Raven

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:33 am

People who actually use binocs to tag cloaked enemies.
Isabel Ruiz

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:25 am

Lol.. so many comical answers from so many delusional people..

As i said in my other post.. There is NO such thing as a good or pro player.. only good hit detection. Doesnt matter if your a noob level 1 or 5 reboot level 50, with good hit detection and a little bit of accuracy, you can appear to be the vest player around... without it though you are just another player trying to survive..

What irritates me most are all the so called pro player pvssy noobs who bich and moan about weapons and loadouts.. get over yourselves.. if you cant play with all weapons, loadouts and game modes then stay home and svckle on your wet nurse's titties.. Who gives a toss if someone is using rhino, bow pole etc.. change your loadout and play style to suit the conditions..

I have just ticked over 900hrs in this game, and i have seen just about everything bad in this game, and i will use any weapon and suit module i like, and map glitch too if needed to take you down.. Oh and to those who rage quit because their kdr is screwed up.. you are the biggest pvssy noobs of all.. and you know who you are!

Why cant we all get along in peace and harmony... nah screw that.. better if i just come and stick a JAW up your ass instead :D

This is not real life.. play to have fun and enjoy the friendships created!

It's funny how everyone calls the glitchers, aa mike users pros.

On another note. 900 hours?! That is addiction. I haven't even gotten to 225.
Amy Masters

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:08 pm

lol.. 900hrs is nothing.. i am a noob here.. i know many others with between 1000 - 1400hrs in mp alone :P.. also i have been playing since the game was released.. so 900hrs is but a mere spec in the scope of things.
brenden casey

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:58 pm

lol.. 900hrs is nothing.. i am a noob here.. i know many others with between 1000 - 1400hrs in mp alone :P.. also i have been playing since the game was released.. so 900hrs is but a mere spec in the scope of things.

I had the game since day one too but I didn't go overboard. How can you not lose interest after sooooo much time?
Eric Hayes

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:27 am

Games been out ~9 months....

900 hours in game = 100 hours a month

25 hours a week = 100 hours in a month

Average of 3 hours a day playing Crysis 3 since it came out 9 months ago.....

Dude, you seriously need to get out a little more often!
Invasion's

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:51 pm

People who actually use binocs to tag cloaked enemies.

I prefer Surveillance and on ps3 cloak is more visible than armour.
Louise Lowe

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:49 am

Games been out ~9 months....

900 hours in game = 100 hours a month

25 hours a week = 100 hours in a month

Average of 3 hours a day playing Crysis 3 since it came out 9 months ago.....

Dude, you seriously need to get out a little more often!

I know right. I play 30-60 mins before I get bored
Natalie Harvey

PreviousNext

Return to Crysis