when can interplay legely release info

Post » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:01 pm

im sorry but someone has to ask :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Marina Leigh

Post » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:13 pm

We're keeping quiet until we have more definite details. We're still very early in production, and there are bound to be changes. We'd prefer not to announce game info and then have to keep making changes.

pax,
_Chris
leni

Post » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:14 pm

We're keeping quiet until we have more definite details. We're still very early in production, and there are bound to be changes. We'd prefer not to announce game info and then have to keep making changes.

pax,
_Chris

ok ill try not to rush greatness but please give at least some pices of concept art to extend
patience ;) and make VERY happy fans :mrgreen:
P.S chirs T nice work on the old FALLOUTS especlly number 2 :D
ezra

Post » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:50 pm

Thanks!

You'd have to direct your appreciation for Fallout 2 to other dev members. I only wrote the manual for FO2. Chris Avellone and company did the game design.

pax,
-Chris
RObert loVes MOmmy

Post » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:33 pm

sure are alot of crises at gamesas
JESSE

Post » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:30 pm

Very true. See after the creation of Wasteland, Brian Fargo thought it would be pretty darn sweet to have a real cloning machine and thus he started to clone an army of Chris's (adding different last names to be able to know who is who ya know). And so that is why gamesas had so many named Chris. Though later before Fallout 1 and 2's initial release, both Chris Taylor and Chris Avellone are the only remaining of the clones to be in existence. It is not known what exactly happened to the others. Some say they are locked away somewhere in the bowels of gamesas to be unleashed unto unsuspecting gamers who defy that in which could be considered one of the greatest game developers known in the universe. :twisted:

Then again though... It could all very well be coincidence. ;) Image
I told the Overseer of Vault 13 I'd give everything to save everyone, and so I did, I saved them all. Since then I've felt loneliness.
mimi_lys

Return to Othor Games