Where can I buy kids stuff...

Post » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:57 am

OK, so I broke down and adopted a couple of little girls. One was from Windhelm, selling flowers to buy food. The other was from Whiterun, begging...

I bought the childrens room for my house in Solitude because I believe it to be the safest place. No wild animals, bandits or dragons.

I want to get them some clothes and toys but can't seem to find where to buy them.

I could also use a nanny because my house carl doesn't seem like the parenting type and I have to be off slaying to earn the money to keep up all these damn houses I own. Anyone know of a MOD to provide some parenting???

I thought about marriage and since I'm playing a female my prospects are limited. I have Marcurio as a follower so tried the "sixchange" thing but him with a womans body and the same face, beard and voice was toooooooooo wierd. I on the other hand made a splendid looking male but the voice thing is just wrong.

Next time...
Joey Bel

Post » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:08 pm

most shops sell children clothing, dolls, wooden swords in their MISC areas. blacksmiths and traders. Khajiit caravans have a good stock.

Also if you find a spouse and he opens a store, he will sell children stuff as well.

I've found Belathor in Whiterun as good stock.

Also you can give them food, certain books and daggers. Sofia of Windhelm that my female orc adopted runs around Windhelm during the day with an improved to epic dragonbone dagger enchanted with fear. heh.

If your on the PC and find male spouse options lacking... there are mods for that :)
Brian LeHury

Return to V - Skyrim