Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:17 pm

Okay. The players are:

me

faldom

vum1

RocknRolla

Sulac Sol

Webster52402

*GetGo Assassin* (One of the above has a new account to play out the assassin's log, so for example, say John Doe was playing as Joe Crawford. John would have an assassin account, so no one would know Joe was the killer.)

Remember everyone up there is a suspect of being the assassin. (including me)

No more people allowed.

----------------------------------------
STORY

Six people get called to an island off the Bitter Coast called Getgo. They are all suspects to a murder, and will be locked in there by magic for a week. five of them are innocent, one of them is guilty. They were asked to bring their weapons, to compare them to the ones described from the crime. The leader of the island dies. Only the six people remain. One by one, they start to die. But clues lead to the killer. At the end the assassin's revealed and all but him/her are dead...Or maybe a plot twist could happen.
-----------------------------------------

Now, let's review some of the rules shall we?

-Be realistic.
-No mind reading.
-No character control.
-No one-line posts.
-Romance allowed; just keep it clean.
-All killings outside assassinations must be approved by the victim.
-I am GM. Listen to me, and I shall not smite you.
-Have fun! This isn't a particularly epic RP, and it probably won't last long, so have a little fun with it.

Remember, just because you know something doesn’t mean your character does! If I see any characters mind reading or acting out of character, I will smite them with the fury of a T-REX.

Please post your character sheets again guys, then make ANOTHER POST for your story.

My Character sheet:

1. Marcus Rontell
2. Imperial
3. Dirty Blond
4. Grey
5. ?
6. Tall, thin man, he has a long scar from the top right to the bottom left of his face from (supposedly) being in the Battle of Red Mountain.
7. Marcus was always a wanderer. He could never stay at once place for more than two years. So he never had a family. Now he lives in a cabin in the woods, fending for himself...Until one day he is summoned to Getgo Island.

1. He likes to use knives, not daggers or swords, knives. He uses bows too. He likes to tell stories about battles that he's been in.
2. Poor people, false accusations, getting orders, not giving them.
3. Hand crafted knife, used to kill and gut animals.
4. An ivory bow, with 16 arrows
5. Brown linen shirt, and linen pants.

1. Thief
2. Gypsy
3. None
4. Only one, the ability to tell people their future. Maybe he lies.

EDIT - Important! DO NOT post these in a first person view! (With I, me, they, all of that) You and everyone else write in 3rd person, for instance my character. "Marcas ran." ONLY THE ASSASSIN POSTS IN FIRST PERSON.

EDIT 2 - Since it appears that Webster hasn't been on in a while, I am going to have to play for him until he comes back or dies. You will know it's Webster's character though, for the post will start with: *Webster*
luis ortiz

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:36 pm

Name: Jaycobe Smythe
Race: Imperial
Hair Color: Satin Blond
Eye Color: Blue
Appearance: medium skin, eight fingers (lost his right pinky and ring fingers in battle)
History: Joined the legion at 27, but was dismissed for gross dereliction of duty (It involved the captain's daughter and I'll leave it at that). His girlfriend left after his firing from the legion ceased further income. A heavy drinker who can often be seen at the Foaming Flask.
Likes: Surilie Brothers wine, The Talos Plaza district in the Imperial City (His apartment is there)
Dislikes: Racism against Argonians and Khajiit, Constant hangovers, Morrowind
Weapon: His silver longsword from his soldier days
Outfit: Dark shirt, Black Wide Pants, Leather Boots, Silver Necklace
Birthsign: The Steed
Class: Soldier
Guilds: Denied entance to fighters guild due to standing warrant for public indecency
Nicholas C

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:48 am

yeap, just waiting for all sheets b4 starting...I'll give webster a few more days.
Ludivine Dupuy

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:53 am

Hey Mastermind,
You gonna wait a few more days or is this dead?
Becky Palmer

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:28 pm

Ah, god! My flipping internet. I hope I'll find the opportunity to play still. Wait! I know how I can! I'm still in!
Sophie Payne

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:54 pm

It'd be fairly convenient if everyone reposted their character sheets so we don't have to constantly flip back to the other post.

Name: Bane
Race: Redguard
Hair Color: None (Bald)
Eye Color: Brown
Baic Looks: He has the apperance of a veteran warrior. His face has a vacant look, like one who knows that life is temporary, and there is a terrible scar stretching from his left eye to his chin, through his lip, that mars his otherwise handsome features. He is very tall and well-built, even for a Redguard, and is generally a head above everbody else in the room.
History: Bane was born in Balmora, his father was an Imperial Legionnaire and his mother was a Hlaalu noble who was well known for her intelligence. Bane was raised by both parents and shares their attributes. He was given an education by his mother and has an education equivalent to a college degree, while his father taught him to be tough and how to fight. As soon as his mother was finished teaching him, Bane enrolled in the Legion and was involved in ferocious fighting involving an Argonian slave rebellion, which gave him his scar. Bane quickly advanced in the ranks until he became his father's superior. He has remained in Legion service since, until a letter arrived asking him to travel to Getgo Island.

Likes: Bane loves knowledge of all sorts. He passes the time by reading, and is especially fond of intellectual debates about religion.
Dislikes: Bane dislikes those who nag and talk only to hear their own voices. He absolutely cannot stand imbeciles, and his contempt for them is blindingly obvious.
Favored Weapon: Bane's favored weapon is an ebony scimitar named Soulfire, which can burst into flames on command. (On a mission to Mournhold he saved an Ordinator's life and was rewarded with an ebony scimitar, which he promptly enchanted.)
Secondary Weapon: Bane's secondary weapon is a small, compact crossbow and he always carries an even twenty bolts.
Clothes: Bane wears a suit of Imperial Templar armor, but when it is not needed he wears a red extravagant shirt and white extravagant pants.

Birthsign: Bane was born under the sign of the Lady.
Class: Crusader (Very little spellcasting ability)
Faction(s): Imperial Legion
Abilities: Minor spellcasting and a Redguard's inherent Adrenaline rush ability.
FABIAN RUIZ

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:08 pm

Yes, and remember, WRITE IN THIRD-PERSON...That is all. :P
lauraa

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:10 pm

The six guests have been brought together at Getgo Island. The master of the house, a Breton, meets them in the dining hall.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please bring your weapons forward," the breton asked. He was clad in a dark, rich suit, and had a grave face. The six visitors complied.
"Lay them on the table and go to your rooms. I will get you in the morning and we will discuss this further,"

It was totally dark outside and inside. Not a single candle lights the gloom. Then, a piercing, rattling whining cry rends the air, so loud it shook the windows. The six guests rush to the dining room, to see the breton lying in a crumpled heap on the floor, the silver chandelier in the room lying splintered atop his corpse. He was so badly mangled that not even a fool could believe he had a chance of being alive.
Shannon Marie Jones

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:37 pm

Marcus heard a crash...He was petrified. in a way he couldn't explain. But he ran in and there was the body of the Breton. "DAMN!" He thought. "What am I to do? I am a top suspect and now the Breton is dead...Talos have mercy."

NOTE: To everyone, type so you're always a suspect, never innocent.
mike

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:11 am

"Oh, Dagon's Wrath!" Bane thought, stunned by the unexpected bloody mess. He wasn't appalled, no, he had seen to much death for that. But this was just terrible. Dishonorable carnage...

And they'd expect him. He was the one with the most training for death and battle. He was the one least likely to have moral quandries, except for the pirate, mayhaps. And he was the most dangerous one here, he believed.

"Who could of done this?" Bane asked softly.
Joey Bel

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:47 pm

Marcus walked slowly to the body, Bane was eying him carefully..."Gotta keep my cool" Marcus thought. He examined the chandelier and the body again. He turned to Bane and asked "Who did this?"
adame

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:25 pm

"Bah, the dandy probably fell victim to a loose bolt." Jaycob muttered.
Adrian Powers

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:26 am

"Bah, the dandy probably fell victim to a loose bolt." Jaycob muttered.

Marcus looked away from Bane and to Jaycob. "Have you no heart?" Marcus said. "This man could've given us our freedom!"
Natasha Biss

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:45 pm

Bane eyed Marcus and Jaycob, though he kept his peripherals on the other two. Especially the lizard.
"Compassion and empathy are admirable, but they have no place in war. And this is what this is. War. Someone wants death, and they won't stop with him. And we have to find him," Bane said, gazing pointedly at the other five.
OnlyDumazzapplyhere

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:44 pm

Bane eyed Marcus and Jaycob, though he kept his peripherals on the other two. Especially the lizard.
"Compassion and empathy are admirable, but they have no place in war. And this is what this is. War. Someone wants death, and they won't stop with him. And we have to find him," Bane said, gazing pointedly at the other five.

Marcus looked at Bane. "Are you to suggest that one of did this?" He shrugged. "Not too surprised, really." Marcus walked by everyone, eying them closely. He walks back to Bane. "How do you know that this wasn't an accident?"
renee Duhamel

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:20 am

Chandeliers don't fall randomly," Bane said acidly. "This wasn't an accident. I saw the argonians use similar traps when they revolted a few years ago. A lot of nobles died when their chandeliers fell on them," he continued, glaring at the others.
Alexander Lee

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:12 am

Chandeliers don't fall randomly," Bane said acidly. "This wasn't an accident. I saw the argonians use similar traps when they revolted a few years ago. A lot of nobles died when their chandeliers fell on them," he continued, glaring at the others.

"Are you to suggest that it was Jaycob?" Marcus said. "It is unfair to make judgment based on one's race." Marcus yawned and then continued. "Why don't we clean this mess up and go back to bed? We'll be able to think better in the morning."
Nikki Hype

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:19 pm

I never said I wanted to be in this, get me off the list.
Roberta Obrien

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:00 am

I never said I wanted to be in this, get me off the list.

Then don't play we'll kill you off eventually.
JLG

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:53 pm

Jaycob dug into his shirt for a flask of wine he kept for occasions like this, when he saw something he preferred not to see. "Aw wazza...." Jaycob sputtered, easily taken by the alchohol. Suddenly, Jaycob's eyes widened and a smile cracked at the corner of his mouth. "Ah Azura.....there's the SUGAR in here!" There appeared to be skooma in his drink. Jaycob muttered something incomprehensible and then collapsed, thoroughly drugged.
Chantel Hopkin

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:58 pm

THUD Marcus ran into Jaycob's room, Bane following behind. "What happened?" Marcus said looking at Jaycob. Blade eyed the drink and examed it. "He as drugged, but there wasn't enough to kill him."
Alex Vincent

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:32 pm

Hours later...

The room was small and dark, it was pitch black. It was a new moon outside, not a single ray of light found the bedroom. The door slipped quietly open, and the argonian inside woke with a start. There was a whumph and a strangled cry of pain. The argonian corpse toppled out of her bead, a silver steak knife stuck through her eye.
joseluis perez

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:15 pm

Morning. Jaycob was feeling better, but was still a little out of it, mostly he just slurred some words. Bane was at the dining table eating an apple. The others were all chatting to one another, talking about the Breton, and Jaycob. It seemed like Jaycob, Marcus, and Bane were the only half-relaxed people.
Suddenly Marcus noticed that Blue-Tail wasn't downstairs. "Lazy bugger." Marcus muttered as he went up stairs to waken him. As he opened the door he found the argonian's body laying still, dead, upon the floor. Marcus stepped backwards, then fell down the stairs. The noise of him falling was loud.
A Dardzz

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:06 pm

"Ah, hellfire!" Bane groaned as Marcus toppled down the stairs. He had followed the man on a hunch, but cursed and stepped over Marcus after checking for vitals. He ran up the stairs, and looked into Blue-Tails room.
"Ah, hellfire!" Bane reiterated.
"There goes my prime suspect,"
Leah

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:22 am

"Watch your step!" Marcus yelled as his saw Bane go into the room. Bane glared at him, a ferocious, vicious, suspicious look. Marcus got the message. "Oh really?" Marcus said "Do you think it was me?"
Cheryl Rice

Next

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion