Why buy Bethesda?

Post » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:50 am

Respectfully, why should any of us buy your products anymore like Fallout 4, when you don't continue to support them. Why is it that the players need to create mod's as listed on the steam forums, to get your games to run right? Is that not your responsibility as developers etc? You have a whole list of people here with posts, dating this month and beyond, but you don't issue any official updates via steam like other companies do constantly? I have Fallout 3 goty and New Vegas and like everyone else I have to jump through the hoops to get them to run and I still can't get New Vegas to run. You're selling us lemons and because the games are fun, and people enjoy modding, and most of the fixes are easy enough to follow you do nothing it would seem. I enjoy the games you make (when they work) but it would be nice if you would release official updates so we are not buying games riddled with issues that the gamers are forced to fix themselves that Bethesda and it's parent company get the money for it.

Trevor Bostwick

Post » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:44 pm

You answered your own question :hehe:

Though for me these haven't been especially buggy. Unmodded their games aren't bad at all bugs and stability -wise.

For me, but software works in mysterious ways :lmao:
lauraa

Post » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:07 am

they do support their titles.. Skyrim got quite a few patches..

a game is always going to have bugs, it is completely unreasonable and unrealistic to expect software to be completely glitch-free.. heck, even microsoft word has glitches..

like wise, it is also unrealistic to expect a development studio to support their software indefinitely, be its games or Utility software your going to reach a point where you have to look forward rather than constantly back

Pants

Return to Fallout: New Vegas