Will this help my Nvida Geoforce 210 card problem.

Post » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:30 pm

When I install than patch from Nvidia Hight Defination Audio when playing some games mostly Oblivion ande fallout 3 the video would flash with bright colors and loud buzz sound and then the game will freze up. I have than early version of basic home Visa operation system. I uninstall Nvidia 3-D vision program and Nvida Games experienc program and I uninstall Nvidia Hight Definition Audio program. Will this solved the problem.
Sabrina Schwarz

Post » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:40 pm

Well try it and find out. Only you can really answer your question. One thing I can say though, if you don't have a 3D capable monitor, you certainly don't need the 3D software Nvidia offers. Also, it's not always a good idea to install the latest drivers from Nvidia, they sometimes are quite buggy. So it's not really in your best interest to have the experience program installed either. You're better off just downloading the driver for your card manually and installing it yourself, while backing up any older version that actually work right. Which could also be your problem BTW. Try using some of their older, archived drivers and see if that fixes things.
Bitter End

Post » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:13 pm

Thank for your help.Do I need Nvidia Physic System software at all. One minor problem when loading the loading screen the mouse doesnot work so I simple bring the trak bar than either reboot or end the progran running thanstart over.
Sunny Under

Post » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:04 pm

There are some games that make use of it but most don't. It's basically the same thing as Havoc, which is the most common physics simulator. All these Bethesda Games use it. You'll have to read what your games have to say about it, and if there's none you have that use it, then by all means remove it. I keep it hanging around just in case I do at some point find a gam that is programmed for it. They really aren't that common.
Pawel Platek

Post » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:38 pm

I will keep it. I needed to restart the computer to run Fallout 3 it better than haveing to turn the power off and on to get out of the game freeze ing up on you.
April D. F

Return to Fallout 3